*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

quickly!!! somebody please! give me the link to check if they restock the www.jumpman23.com/retro4 is not working. does anybody have the link? do they have a size 10 or 10.5 available. please somebody HELP ME!
I got a size 9 1/2 xiii flints wanted to trade for size 10 xiii caros, III tru blues or XIII wheats. Get at me!

anybody having this problem, when i check my tracking status its not able to recognize the tracking number.
And i don't go to the club to pop bottles/i go to the club to find America's Next Top Model - Joe Buddens

I still havent gotten my shipping number :frown:
frown.gif

[email protected]
aim= aznronstoppable

I WEAR 11 SO HIT ME UP!!!

After all the trouble I finially got a 9.5. If any one wants to trade or has an offer i cant refuse Inbox me.

Finially.....
[/b]

I got my shipping # but when I go and track it it says that it is

unable to locate it, anyone else getting this message, should i be

worry? :frown:
frown.gif

skip2myloon don't worry...your package has already been assigned a tracking number

it just haven't left the building yet. It should be up by tomorrow.

Quote:
unable to locate it, anyone else getting this message, should i be

You should not be worried... Now, if it still says that tomorrow or something, then I would get worried..

Wow.

This is now the longest thread ever.
[table][tr][td]

Nickthestick91
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Nickthestick91
[/td][td]AIM[/td][td]E-Mail Me[/td][/tr][/table]​

this post i bet going to go to 1000 pages!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just wanted to add a few words so I can say I contributed. :rofl:
roll.gif

well we learned one thing for sure:

There ain't no reason to be standing by your computer exactly at 5pm PST or whatever the next time the lasers drop. Just logging on anytime in the next day or two is good enough....

My orders still pending, and i purchased mine on saturday may 14, at 8 pm pst. does anyone know whats wrong? my card still hasn't been charged. Anyone that used a mastercard having the same problems?

I ordered one size 12. I got the order confirmation email on Saturday night at 8:07 PT. My order is still pending and still no tracking number. I chose to have them shipped ground.

I should get them by next week.

Mine hasn't been shipped and I used Mastercard. But I don't think anybody's have actually been shipped. None of the tracking numbers are working yet.

Back
Top Bottom