*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

Nike won't cancel anything. The only pairs that were cancelled were from people who called and cancelled themselves cause they were scared.

I find it pretty weird how people who ordered way after me got their shipping confirmation and i havent gotten mine... and i even did next day air. I dont buy that ish about not shipping until thursday.

sure is ima donate all my retro cards, i have the I,II, III,IV,V,VI,VII,VIII,IX,X,XI,XII,XIII, and ima give all away

Quote:
Nike won't cancel anything. The only pairs that were cancelled were from people who called and cancelled themselves cause they were scared.

I was thinkin that might be goin on
Wanted:
Nike Air Griffey Max DS - Sz 11-12
Nike Air Derrty's DS - Sz 11-12

Just got a few of my shipping confirmation emails, still waiting on a few more...

I used the same billing info just multiple login accounts...

:D
happy.gif

Quote:
so r nike reps liars at times?

They usually go with what they think is right. They are poorly trained and usually uniformed.

There is no way NDC/Jordan Brand is going to pull, pack and assign tracking numbers only to have 6000+ packages sitting in their warehouse until Thursday or Friday.

Just a heads up to those lookin for a 10.5....my bf accidently ordered 3 pairs of sz 10.5 b/c he thought that his first didn't go through but when he checked his order history he had 3 orders so yesterday he called Customer Service and cancelled two of those orders. So hopefully they restock those two 10.5! Good Luck!
----------
Lookin' for kickz in a sz 4.5 or 5.

Email: [email protected]

*Update* size 13.5 now sold out. These are the sizes currently available...15, 16, 17, 18. Hat size S/M. Shirt size XL.

AOL/AIM: LiLcHiCo4LiFe​
[/center]

still waiting on mine....

talked to the rep..she was confused on why mine hasnt been shipped out since it one of the earlier ones ordered, and it was next day. hmm...but she said they might be doing it by dollar amount, region, etc...who knows....

as long as i got my confirmed...its all gravy..let the wait begin...(hopefully not too long)
Reppin' Team ai.R
AIM: Grlswanaluvalvin
Email: [email protected]

*goes to the niketown website, logs in, checks purchase status*
Order Status definitions:

Pending - Your order has been placed on the site, but items have yet to ship.

Partially Shipped - At least one item on your order has shipped and there are additional item(s) pending shipment.

Shipped - Every item on your order has shipped.

Cancelled - All items on your order were cancelled prior to shipment.
Order Number Date Placed Order Total Status
o******** 5/15/2005 $237.25 Shipped
o******** 5/15/2005 $217.25 Shipped

(I ordered one next day air) Got the tracking # on both and both under same data for everything.

Wu-Tang KillaBeezz...We on a SWARM

Just called to check on my order, you could tell the rep was reading from a statement on paper. "All Jordan orders wont be completed until the end of the week, No Jordans will ship until Monday the 23rd". I guess they have been bombarded with calls. Still my bro's order says SHIPPED although the tracking no. dont work yet. Mine still says PENDING :\
ohwell.gif
but she told me that is because I used my office as the shipping address. Plus the genius I am, I over nighted them :\
ohwell.gif
I overnighted the Nubuck XIIs to my office, and I was the first one on NT to get them and post pics of the package. :pimp:
pimp.gif
Hopefully someone fills my role with this package???

Quote:
Ebay auctions are crazy, $500+ with 4 days left

I dont think anyone is really going to pay $500+ for these |I
tired.gif
, especially since the price is about to drop like a rock when everyone and their mom gets theirs and puts them on ebay. If your smart and really want to sell these you already have your 3 day auction up.

Quote:

If there is one thing Ive learned from collecting this is probably it. If Nike doesnt cancel orders from people who hacked into a site (LBJII Bdays), they sure arent going to worry about a 1 per member limit with these.

DIRTY Member #US 11 aka The O.D.B.[/b]
T-Mac!!![/b]
email: ebay: beverb95 (70+)[/b]
[/b]​

damn, dudes on here OD on this one, 4 pairs :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
, ima laught at you cats because after next week the prices will be about retail. Ebay auctions are crazy, $500+ with 4 days left. i received my tracking number so im happy. :D
happy.gif

And i don't go to the club to pop bottles/i go to the club to find America's Next Top Model - Joe Buddens

Back
Top Bottom