*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

thanks to all NTers for the help after 6 hours was able to buy 3 in about 15 minutes logging in and using the back button until i got through :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
for me, my brother and a good friend all jumpman23.com members and no reselling here!!! thanks again for all the info and help and good luck to all...still showed a FSR???

Here's my story:

Go home at 1 am when the 4's went up at 7 pm.

Jump on the computer

Click on this link posted in the official thread www.nike.com/jumpman23/features/retro4/login.jsp;bsessionid=TK1DXJAHV3ANGCQCGJECF4YKAIZEUIZB?_requestid=5716

Order a sz. 10 (BTW FSR still avaiable) sz L/XL hat and a L shirt

GO through the whole process

Wait about 10 minutes at the checkout center

Then comes

Shipment #1
Ship to: Jimmy Le
Houston, TX ********

Shipping Method:Ground

Style Name
-----------------------------------------------------
RTROIV JORDAN RETRO IV PACKAGE
WHITE/VARSITY RED-BLACK
1 @ $200.00 Each = $200.00

Product Subtotal = $200.00
Gift Packaging = $0.00
Shipping & Handling = $0.00
Sales Tax = $16.50
Grand Total: $216.50

I dont know but it wasn't that hard and now i'm stuck that I jump on the hype of the 4's since i didn't really want them.

Aim- j1mmy nuetr0n email- [email protected]

shiiping address does not have to match billing address as long as you are logged under different members ids and that you have not used the same address twice

i get a message that says saving order # ..... failed because doing so would result in data being overwritten... HELP WHAT DO I DO?????

crazy process...but finally copped the shoes...like someone else said earlier tho, its wierd how theres still a FSR...theres no way there are just "6000" pairs.

Thanks for that link. I was trying for an hour earlier and got to select my sizes but couldn't complete. I gave up and went to a party and just got back and tried again and was able to get through. I guess Nike didn't learn from the Nubuck fiasco. There surely has to be another way to do this. They didn't charge me tax though and I live in Kansas. I just got my confirmation e-mail also, but I'll keep my shoestrings crossed. :\
ohwell.gif

:lol:
laugh.gif
Wow they already charged my debit card also.
I'm looking like I need those...

all this hype, and all this drama..Nike shoud definatly re-evaulate how they set up exclusive on line products..but this has just proved to me that im offically back into collecting Js....but you know what the bad part is ....I passed up taking a 2002 Mercedes Benz c240 from a "stealership" 8)
glasses.gif
i mean dealership..(acaully they got a good price on the car)..all becuz i had to get home at 7pm to get the js..and here is is almost 7 hours later...and i finally got the js...lol...props to everyone who was cool enuff to help out the other NT memebers..
****IN CASE OF RAPTURE TAKE CARE OF MY J'S*****

I have had the order failed message for 20 minutes now.

Help needed.
formerly "OUTKAST", I am still OUTKASTED!

just clicked the link and got mine. hopefully it went through. good lookin man. THANKS A LOT!!!! I have been waiting for these ever since the word first dropped.
To be successful you have to be selfish, or else you never achieve. And once you get to your highest level, then you have to be unselfish. Stay reachable. Stay in touch. Don't isolate.

anyone getting this? i get this after i press buy.
The page you are trying to access has expired or is temporarily unavailable. Please return to the catalog home page to continue browsing. If you had items in your shopping cart, they may have been removed.

yeah ive had the order failed message for the past 15-20 mins

help?
Fan Club[/b]
Goals in Life:
1. Sell more copies than 50
2. Go pro
3. Marry​

mann im soo heated, i couldnt be there at 5 beacause i was at a grad. party and then i got in trouble for tryin to find a computer and stayin on it at 8:00 PM, now its almost 12, can anybody help me because im stuck on the autorefresh page, I REALLY NEED THESE; I BEEN WAITIN TILL THIS DAY...
LookinFor:Size9.5-10
Blk/Red xi's
Spacejams
black V's
VII's Frenchies

Still HAVEN'T gotten my pair yet....I keep getting the Accessing Laser IV thing... >:
mad.gif
|I
tired.gif

Yo Money, It's Gotta Be The Shoes!!!

[/b]​

:D
happy.gif
Got mine. I didn't get home until 8:30 and didn't try until 30 minutes ago.

For those of you who still haven't go it, rather than waiting at that "Accessing Laser IV Page" window just keep on trying to log in until it brings you to the actual page.

Hope that helps. Have a gnite!
[/b]

Back
Top Bottom