*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

SERIOUS...will someone answer the question about the truth in this being limited..onlyu asking cuz the site still shows they got all sizes and what not

so I wake up, decide to try one more time and

index.jsp

what am i doing wrong here?
Fan Club[/b]
Goals in Life:
1. Sell more copies than 50
2. Go pro
3. Marry​

the link posted above by ArsnalJ23 is probably the fastest way to get through...i was able to get through with that...good luck everyone

FINALLY....thats for the links ppl....good looking out...
for all the ppl that are still having trouble...
copy the link provided above....log in...if it takes you page that says its waiting and will cont to refresh...then click back, then re-enter your password..keep doing that until it take you to the next page talking abt the retro packet...it will load then take you to the page to finally buy em....Good luck.. :D
happy.gif

****IN CASE OF RAPTURE TAKE CARE OF MY J'S*****

YES YES YES!!! FINALLY after almost 6 hours got my size 10, MUCH thanks to Ste for those links, whoa :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

"Beads of sweat, second thoughts on my mind, how can I ease the stress and learn to live with these Regrets?..This time..."

-Omar

Thanks for all the info guys, especially that link from Ste160. I just got home a few mins ago and I was still actually able to place my order at 11:30 PST. Once again, thanks for all the help fellas. :D
happy.gif

HAVE FLASHES, SAMBAS, or LODENS IN A 10.5?? GET AT ME

i heard there sold out.....the link you put in is someones else request number....so everybody that bought them after 8:30 there orders will be cancelled, even if you got an email. nike/jordan brand made a mistake...

^ Do what i did, erase your cookies and everything then put that address above in your browser. if it comes up again, erase and start over till it comes up.

Quote:
ORDER CONFIRMATION

May 15, 2005

Drunken Cow ,

Thanks for ordering with us! Listed below is your confirmation number, a list of products you ordered, and your shipping information. Please save this email until you receive your order.

Your order number is: oXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Shipment #1

Ship to: Drunken Cow
10141 BurnNiketownandJB
Houston, TX 69069

Shipping Method:Two Day Air

Style Name
-----------------------------------------------------
RTROIV JORDAN RETRO IV PACKAGE
WHITE/VARSITY RED-BLACK
1 @ $200.00 Each = $200.00

Product Subtotal = $200.00
Gift Packaging = $0.00
Shipping & Handling = $11.00
Sales Tax = $17.41

Grand Total: $228.41
Amount Charged to Credit Card: $228.41

[/b]​

Well people, I found the really easy way to get in...I just got home from hanging out with friends and it took me about 5 mins to get this done...

I went to the invite link where it invites you then I kept logging in, pressed back, logged in, pressed back and it worked the 3rd time. Still wondering if I'm going to click checkout...$200 is a lot.

Full Size Run btw.

Good luck everyone
For Sale or Trade ALL DS:

- Size 13 Jordan XIII Flints
- Size 10 Air Max 97's (black/red)
- Exclusive Jordan XIII Flint Gear(40x34 Jeans + XXL History Wrap Tee)
email:

Its established how f'd up this online situation is (still better than waiting outside for 4.5 hrs and almost putting my hands on fellow collectors for alts imo) but the key is YOU HAVE TO WAIT IT OUT!!!!!

Ive been trying since 8:00 est and I just got my confirmation at 2:30 am.
P.S. FSR still available :rolleyes
eyes.gif
(kinda makes you think will they fulfill all the orders.

thanks to all that post the link..........i finally got through n placed an order for me n for a friend after 6 1/2 hours of waiting.........

all the link does is take you to the place to enter your log in name and password, so the orders will not be canceled...thru the reason you have to enter your own ID and password....
****IN CASE OF RAPTURE TAKE CARE OF MY J'S*****

I don't know if this has anything to do w/ it, but I unblocked my cookies by going to my Explorer privacy settings and put it all the way to the bottom. Use this link www.nike.com/jumpman23/features/retro4/login.jsp;bsessionid=TK1DXJAHV3ANGCQCGJECF4YKAIZEUIZB?_requestid=5716

and keep trying it.
If you get through and get to the place order page. If you get the "save error" message, just keep hitting the place order button until it goes through.
Life Ain't Hard................But it's sho not easy!!!
!!!

Got my second pair at 2:36 EST and I am headed to bed. Thanks for the links everyone, I appreciate it. Good luck to everyone else still trying to get theirs.
[/i]

[/b]​
[/center][/b]
[/center]

Back
Top Bottom