*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

um....i tried what it says on top but still won't work...can someone help me again....please.....sorry......
sn/ mekinu21

SO once u get the confirmation email the [email protected] you should be good right?? anyone know, because I did it twice one for me and one for a friend and i and i got two emails confirming my purchase with the order info and all, so does anyone know if I am gonna get two pairs??
THANKS

^ it might be a little too late :frown:
frown.gif

oh yeah the internet sucks :tongue:
tongue.gif

email: [email protected]
AIM: ibejetin
FS: sz11-13 Cali, Hufs, Dunks, Kobe Laser, Barkley AM
FS:Raygun T-shirts, Stussy T-shirt, BallerBands

I checked at 5 pm, and was a little disappointed that I couldn't get through. I just put it in the back of my mind and didn't check until about 15 minutes ago (12:15 am here), and I got through. Thanks NT for helping out, posting the link I needed to go to in order to get through without any wait. Can't wait to get my package now!
not to fail
is to determine to succeed.
- R.B. Sheridan​

this whole deal might not have been fair to the east coast dudes who couldnt get threw, cause it didnt seem to really lighten up till after 1 am here. many gave up and went to bed or out.
i'm like richard gere in rich young gear, the way i switch the pairs, they get one wear. - fab

I'm a little paranoid that I didn't order the correct size. They dont tell u on your email or the jumpman ordering page what size u picked. And there is no way I'm gonna click the back button to check cuz then I'm gonna lose my order. SO hopefully I got my size.

Nike suckz

Something is fishy, I just got in again to order another pair for someone and there's still a full size run...something is fishy.

Anyways, please stop PMing me because I'm at my limit. You can e-mail me, thanks.
For Sale or Trade ALL DS:

- Size 13 Jordan XIII Flints
- Size 10 Air Max 97's (black/red)
- Exclusive Jordan XIII Flint Gear(40x34 Jeans + XXL History Wrap Tee)
email:

astroboy1018 - yea but I got thru with my first order and then I tried my luck again and it actually went thru I used the same Credit card and same address, I got two different emails for both orders, u think I am gonna get both pairs.

THANKS

ok ive been trying to order these for 7 hrs and 35 min and counting ? can someone help? ive tried links you peeps been posting the most i got out of it was after the sizes of the items i clicked buy now and i either get the refresh page or it sent me to jumpman23.com.. please help me

aim- Pnshr839

man been trying to get a siz 13 for the last hr + for another nter. Not sure if he got his or not. Dang overwritten error, i guess I'll wait till all the orders get cancelled for double orders.

Its 3:40!!!! all My peeps are sleep and i've been ordering for them all night!! I refused to give up!! just confirmed my 5th PAIR!!!!! Dedication & 56k no way!!! I can still get on no problem usuing the links on previous pages I dont see the problem unless they are fianlly running out.
Thank you niketalk. I would have gave up hours ago.

why do I keep getting"unable to process order, contact customer service"? I just want 1 pair. WHY :frown:
frown.gif

"In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." <br>- Martin Luther King Jr. (1929-1968)

yeah.. i just got in too and it still lets you select all sizes.

do you think, they let the servers get overloaded to create a frenzy? i'm thinking there will be more than enough to go around.
Allow me to re-introduce myself
My name is ***, OH, H-to-the-O-E

yeah.. i know, but you'll get it if you know my screen name

the reason they don't tell you your size is because there sold out......

for the people that don't wanna hear the truth sorry.

all of the links work up until the overwritten crap >:
mad.gif

These sneakers be housing across the country. Let me repeat myself...these sneakers be housing across the country- Mars Blackmon

FINALLY!!! All this time, i was at the ENTER screen, but I didn't know it because the entire picture didn't fit inside my monitor screen >:
mad.gif
I had to stretch my screen out. Anyway, I entered the free 2nd day shipping code that was suggested, but it still said 3-5 business days :\
ohwell.gif
However, I only had to pay 210 :D
happy.gif

Me and my friends tried from 8:00 to 9:30.Then we gave up and left,watched the basketball game,drank some beer.I got home at 2:30 used someones links(thanks for everyone helping out;you know who you are) ordered mine at 2:50.Then I got through again ordered my friends for him at 3:16.I got both confirmation e-mails immediately.But now with all this talk about using other people's links I wouldn't be surprised if they cancelled a bunch of orders. JB=Unorganized Bastards

hey i just got through with my friend's ID.....and it sent confirmation and all...so keep trying...i think it might work....we used the link on page 38...da one dat has the really big GOOD LUCK...so...i hope everything is good...

Quote:
the reason they don't tell you your size is because there sold out......

how do you know does it say the size on anyones if you got the size in your email tell us please but i think that guy is just mad he didnt get his

Back
Top Bottom