*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

Thanks to 916kings for the link and DROP BOWS and shoefreak24 for the help thru this ordeal.

size 10 ordered and confirmed.
some try to copy, but they just can't sketch it

busta at riverside? :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
at least sd got luda.

ok guys here is step by step:

use this link

type in all your user name and what not, it should bypass the 60 waiting page if it dosent hit your back button and enter your info agian then submit, it should take you to the 1989 where the music is, page and you are golden from there i hope this helps everyone out

www.nike.com/jumpman23/features/retro4/login.jsp;bsessionid=TK1DXJAHV3ANGCQCGJECF4YKAIZEUIZB?_requestid=5716

if it takes you to the auto reaload page hit the back button on your web browser, and re-enter your username and password, keep doing that until you hear the music....then the rest is self explanitory

hit me up!!! [email protected]

Anyone keep on getting "We're sorry, we are unable to process your order. Please contact Customer service."?

What do i have to do to not get that damn message?!?!?...fricken last step of purchase and it won't let me do it

LISTEN TO ste160!!!
he help me and 3 of my friends get ours... even 9 hours after this whole nightmare started.

keep tryin!!! and if all else fails...
try emptyin out your cache before you paste the LINK.... hehe

-JayROME29

i tried every link, etc n its either the accessing (refreshing) page showed up, the "unfortunately they've been sold out" page, or this page...

6:03am and i finally got my sz 8!!!
happy.gif

to all the people that said its sold out, that cant be right cuz i just got mine...

This is it...I don't know how I couldn't post something. It is 3am and I started this adventrure (like the rest of us) at 5pm. I finally got through (thanks for all the links and help). This sucked and it takes away from how dope the shoe is. I can't wait to have them in my hands.....good luck to the rest of you!

been on since 1130 still on the accessing page.........been through 16 beers and one big *** bag of m and m's.....................SOMEONE HELP

Baltimore Orioles in 2005

so i take it they arent gone yet huh? i guess ill try and order another pair tomorrow...
[/center]
now with pics by the notorious 12AM​

Back
Top Bottom