*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

I got 1 size 9 then called up 2 relatives to get 2 more 9's and had an idea and rushed to my neighbor's pad to use his CC to get another 9, bout 7 hrs ago. I wish I could get 5 more though, I love fire reds w/ or w/o laser or Nike Air

yesssss! I finally got them! props to DontTouchTheJs on helpin me out. thanks man...Ima get some SLEEP....! for the others keep tryin.....
BAY AREA:I'm looking for some Knick colorway penny's 9 or 9.5. I'll trade some Gray Lebron 2's sz.10 worn once with some b-grade glacier dunks DS sz.9.5. OR My retro black & chrome 2's 9.5 tried on with some gray air trainer 1's in a sz10....Email me [email protected]...

i've did the process over and over like 2342345 times, but the oder never completes.

i've tried placing it thru niketatowm too, but still didn't work.

any other tips???

thanks in advance

One less pair of size 13, finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What is Love? Love is sitting in front of your computer for 11 hours just to get a pair of sneakers that cost $200

WOW, wtf i been trying all day and i finally come home from a party at 4:47 am and im able to order mine right away. i was going all crazy from like 5-8 pm for nothing.

can somebody let me borrow their account?
i forgot what my account was? i would love somebody to help me. Thanks so much!!!
Looking for the following in sz 10.5 and 11
Dunk: Lightning, Samba, altraman, argon, curry and all cojp
Air force: Linen, Wheat low.
email: [email protected]
aim: lazymuthadada

Finally got my pair...Thanks to Ste 160 for the link. Didn't have my size(9) so I picked up a 8.5...anyone know how they fit??
If you don't like my fire, then don't come around...Cause I'm gonna burn one down.

i officially quit!!!
mad.gif

good night.

JordanFiend85 - I will order it for you... I was just able to get back in. My MSN Messenger account is [email protected] if you want me to...

This may have already been posted, but size 9-10.5 are no longer available in the size selection pull down...
WANTED: DS Retro Vs Size 10.5 (any colorway)

i am still able to get absolutley nothing at all. Stupid Jordan brand and nike. I'm ashamed of them |I
tired.gif

man i went on at 5pm to get em couldnt cuz its kept failing and then i come home and check out niketalk and i hear people still getting like 9 hours later so i hop on at like 11pm agen and now its 5am the next day and im still waiting for it to load!! man!! haha i was wondering about that link the guy up a few post was talking about... just asking for an opinion, do u think i would still be able to get it?
be cool be cool.... icecold

oh and to add to whati just said, im at that load every 60 sec page, i shud just keep waiting huh... plus im trying to get a size 12, are any left? or an 11.5..thanks
be cool be cool.... icecold

finaly after 12 hrs or trying got my size 11 w conformation email. i hate u brand jordan ur like going to the strip club u get us all hyped up like were gonna get some but by the time its all said and done were tired and wondering if the 200 was worth it

this is what i did:
go to www.nike.com/jumpman23/features/retro4/flash.jsp?_requestid=418102
keep entering the link until you get to a screen that asks for a user name and pw. enter your info and get to the next screen. if the next screen tells you just wait there then click back re-enter your info and try again till it takes you to the screen that loads and lets you buy.
EDIT: i have yahoo, firefox, and ie and ie was the only browser to work

guys use the link that was given ^^ and if it doesnt work or u the first type keep on pasting it and hitting enter and itll work

thats what im wondering i get the login page login and then it takes me to tht auto refresh page where i click back and try to login again ocassionaly i see a black screen but then it goes right back to the autorefresh page and occasionally i get this offer is over page. Man screw JB this is freaking incompetent I am highly pissed right now.
[/i]
Check out my eBay auctions 100% legit. Check Feedback. Selling Flints sz 11
search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZjameso921

Any1 have the promotional code for free shipping...hurry I'm at the check out stage..

AOL/AIM: LiLcHiCo4LiFe​
[/center]

I can get to where i can enter my sizes then when i hit buy it takes me to that accessing the pckg page, should i leave it there and wait or keep refreshinhig....out of 300 or so sneaker purchases, this is by far my worst experience.

he Commission
"Representative"
I've knelt before God and asked for better cards"​

Back
Top Bottom