*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

Quote:
I guess the hype got the best of me. It even caused me to get into a fight with my girlfriend.

:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I think it's safe to say that they are now officially sold out.

I tried getting sizes 7-13 and I got the out of stock page. Too bad.
AIM: chiggafied
eBay: brooklynyc
e-mail: [email protected]
WANTED in 8.5 / 9: Blk/Cement III, Infrared VI, Dunk Bison SB, Dunk Aloha, UNKLES, AM 90 Bacon
FOR SALE:

Ahhh damn, I got the menu and everything and they tell me its sold out!!!!!!!! I was so effin close, is this true????

ok i me and my friend ordered our shoes under the same user name, but different credit cards and shipping address, soo now im worried...but then i get a hold of one of my boys user names and i got logged in...should i take it for granted that the first order is cancelled or stick with my guns and just keep my hopes up that it isnt cancelled...and this IS my moms credit and i dont wanna have 2 pairs of ivs at my door with 420 dollars outta her card...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.nike.com/jumpman23/featu...=TK1DXJAHV3ANGCQCGJECF4YKAIZEUIZB?_requestid=

1.Enter you id and pw
2.if it takes you to the auto-refresh page, DO NOT REFRESH
3.click Back on you toolbar
4.it will then taek you back to the log in screen w.your id already type and you pw blank
5.re-enter you pw..

do this process until it take you to a screen similar to the refresh screen..then wait it will load then it will give you the option to buy now...

for those ppl who sent me an ezinbox message..im over my limit and i cant reply...so hit me up on yahoo messenger...
baller55lap...
or chat in here..but i cant reply to anybodys im from my ezinbox.
****IN CASE OF RAPTURE TAKE CARE OF MY J'S*****

wow....tehse are still on sale i wish i had another account hah just kidding....man i feel bad for those who still cant get in...i just tried a couple aminutes ago and got through but just to download the wallpapers and screensavers......i am so suprised that washington state did not have a sales tax and that my order has already shipped and i now have a tracking number

Just called NDC customer service and they said that as long as theres no problem with the CC used, the order shouldn't be cancelled. They also said that it would take a couple of days to be packed and shipped, so it would take a while for us to get it, unless you used the overnight shipping.
As for people using CC with the shipping address different from the billing address, I think NDC will call first to confirm that you ordered and no-one stole your card, so that might make it longer to be ship. I could be wrong though, but that happened when the B-Day Lebrons released.
====================================
E-mail: [email protected]
"I don't think about the future, it comes soon enough."

I have the order screen up, but I can't purchase the shoes because I don't have enough money on my CC. It sucks to be me right now. >:
mad.gif

Hey, at least you got that far. I can't even get passed the refresh page after trying like 200 + times.
laugh.gif

:

^^^^^wrong i Just got in they have 7-7.5 11.5-18 No XL on hats left

ok guys here is step by step:

use this link

type in all your user name and what not, it should bypass the 60 waiting page if it dosent hit your back button and enter your info agian then submit, it should take you to the 1989 where the music is, page and you are golden from there i hope this helps everyone out

if it takes you to the auto reaload page hit the back button on your web browser, and re-enter your username and password, keep doing that until you hear the music....then the rest is self explanitory

www.nike.com/jumpman23/features/retro4/login.jsp;bsessionid=TK1DXJAHV3ANGCQCGJECF4YKAIZEUIZB?_requestid=5716
hit me up!!! [email protected]

Finally, stress relieved. For all the people who ordered multiple pairs. I highly doubt there going to cancel orders. There is no possible way there gonna go out of their way just to put them back up for sale. If they really wanted to be strict about 1 pair per cc / household, they would of done it. Enough said!
" My name is QUiN KiCKS, not Queenkickz! "

juss tried to order a size 13, and after i hit buy, it sends me to a page that says sold out. damn, i really wanted these too, oh well

^^^ I could easily write up a code that checks for similar billing address and/or cc number (for the same product code). I'm assuming the Nike wiz have something like that in their website...
else, I expect people to get away with the multiple purchase.

yeah... 11.5 still up for grabs...

wow i got my confirmation email last night n i aint even kno

guess im gettin my size 9 :pimp:
pimp.gif

I'd take that 11.5 if I could get in. I followed about 10 different links, and the one Ste160 just posted, I can never get passed the refresh page.
:

it isnt sold out yet....7-8...12to15 is stilll available.....but dont put on the l/xl size for the hat because that's gonna put u in the sold out page.....use s/m size for the hat and ur order will go through easily....just ordered my sis a sz7 and it went through easily.....just use the link at pg.30 just refresh a lot......hopefully this would help :D
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom