*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

jordanfanatic23:

It's not a given. But I did call nike because my family is moving on the 19th to a new house, and I had the shoes shipped to my new house. I called to make sure that they don't arrive BEFORE the 19th or else the family currently living in our new house might take them. :lol:
laugh.gif
So I called to ask and the lady rep told me that I should not worry, that she is pretty sure that my order, and any order with ground shipping, would take that long to arrive.
[/b]

man what an ordeal! tried to get them yesterday until 6:15 pst. couldn't get them so I gave up. talked to my girl until 11 and fell asleep for an hour. woke up at around 12:30 am and decided I should try. tried until about 2:40 am cali time and got my 11.5. called it a night and finally went to bed (had been up since 5:30 am saturday). thanxxx to all who read my post and BIG ups to all the NTers who helped each other out.
BUY.COLLECT.OBSESS

Quote:
Then why are people able to click on those special links that are long and able to get right in? And if you just go to the regular link from JB it takes forever.
Man why are you questioning me, it has nothing to do with what you previously said.

The link on the email is "SUPPOSED" to take you to the log in page, but they only let certain amount of ppl into the server, so it will redirect you to the waiting page.

The "SPECIAL" link you mention is the link to the actual page to login, so if people keep on pasting that link on the address bar, they are forcing themselves to enter the server. There is so much that a machine can do. Imagine 100 people outside a store forcing their way in with only 2 security guard. What's going to happen, tell me?

There was another link that was the actual link of the buying area, and people were just forcing their way in.

To argue your original claim, the link on the email takes you to the door (of the virtual store), but they try to have as few people inside (the virtual store) as possible. And since people went around by using the "SPECIAL" link (skipping the line), those who didn't know how to get around were forced to stay outside since there was just WAY too many user in the server (than possible allowed... maybe)

I just want my shipping confirmation now.
They shootin! Aw made you look. Now you slave to a page in my rhyme book!

still trying to get my 13........

this sucks...it really does.....

can somebody please 'cast down your buckets from where you are'...

i purchased my size 9 last night @ 2 in the morning after waiting about 7 hours... and another pair size 10 a few minutes after that.. although i was very upset.. im happy now.
pimp.gif
.. congrats to every one that was able to cop there correct size.
Im Great Letz Face It yOu Cant Compare..
KOUDIE tHE GREAT ...

i got my order # confirmation but i still havent recieved a tracking number, did my order get cancelled??

Yo Nike already charged my card 217.50 and its only been like 10 minutes. I hope that means I will be getting them for sure now. this is my first time ordering from them so I don't know if that means if I will be getting them for sure.

AirGC30:

Thanks for the info man, hoefully I get em before the 26th, I'm rockin these to grad night.

7 jeans
Red Lacoste
Laser 4's :pimp:
pimp.gif

My mama say "tuck ya chain son they'll take it"
I hit her with one of them stale faces..like
I'll be damned mama they know who I am mama
I'm still ya little boy but to them I'm the man mama
-Weezy

i got my shipping information via email......but i don't think it is correct......i can't track it.....
mad.gif

i just got thru again using the link on pg. 34....i just wanted to see what sizes were left....7,7.5, 12, 12.5, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18....good luck if u need any of those sizes
Buy these! DS Air Force 1 Easter Eggs sz. 10.5, DS Nike Dunk Low Pro SB Home Rayguns sz. 10.5, Black Nike Epic 1 Backpack
Sell me these: FLASHES!!!!! sz. 10
email me: [email protected]
or aim: y0fallback

who here copped at around 1000-1100pm pst and got their tracking info already?

Last edited:
Quote:
i got my shipping information via email......but i don't think it is correct......i can't track it.....

Don't worry, it usually takes about 24 hours before you can track it. Your order is packed, assigned a tracking number and waiting for pickup

ANYONE ELSE WANT THE LASERS, I'M ON THE PAGE RIGHT NOW....I WILL ORDER FOR YOU...HIT ME UP ON AIM PACMONZ

My nightmare...

I'm spending the weekend in the keys, went fishing at 530am, boat breaks down 12 miles off shore on the way back in at 2pm, finally get back to the hotel at 750pm, run to the comferance center so i could use the computer there, its a broke down pay by the minute webportal thing, im sure i was one of the first people in this "virtual line" but the webportal broke after about 5 minutes waiting in line, call a friend, he cant get on the server for me, now im at home apparently just got in this line and can anybody tell me if there is any availability at all?

>:
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom