*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

I got my pair Size 12 @ 4am westcoast time... It took me over 11 hours to get a damn pair.. Much props to STE160 for providing the link on NT... Thanks bro.....

I haven't gotten my shipping confirmation yet, but I used ground shipping, anyone that used ground get their email yet?
My mama say "tuck ya chain son they'll take it"
I hit her with one of them stale faces..like
I'll be damned mama they know who I am mama
I'm still ya little boy but to them I'm the man mama
-Weezy

Sizes 7, 13-18 STILL available. >D
grin.gif

[/b]

[email protected]

got my shipping confirmation earlier today!!! I placed my order around 9 pm last night...
Shipping Confirmation

May 15, 2005

BOLT55,

Good news! The following order from Nike.com has been shipped and is on it's way.

Your order number is: o7xxxxxxx

Your UPS tracking number(s) for this shipment is: 1xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you'd like to track your order shipment, click on the button below.

** CUSTOMIZERS ** I need help - does someone want to paint in the lasering?? i think if you paint in the lasering white, then it would be hardly noticable... which would make the shoe 100000X more wearable. would this work??

- not that there's anything wrong with that -

promoting conspicuous consumption.

ever since honeys was wearing sassoon

I'm logged in and just letting you guys know they still have 7,13and up, s/m hat, xl/xxl tee.
When we begin to hate someone for who they are, we really start to hate ourselves for who we are not....

For some reason when I log into the page witht the red bar thats suppose to fillin it just sits there without filling in. Any ideas whats going on?

I got my Shipping Confirmation with Tracking #
smile.gif

I picked Ground Shipping for my order shipped to CA.

I was one of the lucky ones that was able to order online around 8:30 pm EST.

can you believe i still have not been able to get thru? after all the hook up links and everything, it just WONT WORK. i officially quit. thanks for everyone who helped out during the whole thing... you really hooked up alotta people.

I'm glad all of this is almost over, even though I didn't get a pair I'm not worried about it as much as others are, congrats to all who got their pair, and to all the NTers who tried so hard to help the rest of us out, THANK YOU for your time, it was super cool of you!
20 Years Of Love

I am happy to get my ONE pair of size 9. I just hope they are worth all this trouble.

I hope everyone grabs their pair.

i orderd them yesterday around 7pm, it only took me 5 min. however

i havent got a trackin number.
I miss WHTHALO!!!​

For Sale... SZ 13 DS Money Roll(Blue/Blue) Ice Creams

These are my sis' boyfriend's questions: How long does it take Nike to ship them? Once I got my confirmation number, is there a chance of it being cancelled on me? How many pairs were actually produced?
Have a hate-free day:D

Back
Top Bottom