*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

I accidently made two orders on the same user name and both have been shipped :wow:
eek.gif

For Sale: Baller Bands Every Color... Orange, Blue, White, Pink, etc.

mine arrived today at 9 AM this morning. just a regular silver jordan box (the one with MJ's image on top) with the hat and the shirt in separate plastic bags just throw together in a larger white box. of course it's not all smooth with JB, they sent me the wrong size shirt.

Quote:
Scheduled Delivery: May 17, 2005

Shipped to: GREENSBORO, NC, US
Shipped or Billed on: May 16, 2005

Tracking Number: 1Z E90 W68 13 3211 679 0
Service Type: NEXT DAY AIR SAVER

Quote:
May 17, 2005
7:26 A.M.-OUT FOR DELIVERY

GREENSBORO, NC, US

6:45 A.M.-ARRIVAL SCAN

GREENSBORO, NC, US

:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
:D
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

I had it laid out before you knew what the plan was...

Omar

If youve ordered previously from Jumpman23.com then your package will be shipped faster than first time buyers. The rep said that they will get those orders out then go through the first time buyers. Those with pending orders, dont worry. Just wait a couple of days and you too will get the tracking email.

sorry, no pics. they arrived just as i was leaving the house. i looked at them quick and left. also, i dont have image hosting. what can i use to host images?

^^ shutterfly.com
"I use to hustle for Jordan kicks, now I do it for a brick ...." - Cormega

i used ground and my package is already less than 20 min away from me. :pimp:
pimp.gif

btw, my credit card still hasn't been charged. :nerd:
nerd.gif

I just talked to a nike rep and she told me that all the people that had "PENDING" your orders will be mailed at the end of the week.....
[/b] Bay Area​

Quote:
If youve ordered previously from Jumpman23.com then your package will be shipped faster than first time buyers. The rep said that they will get those orders out then go through the first time buyers. Those with pending orders, dont worry. Just wait a couple of days and you too will get the tracking email.

you sure? coz I am a first time buyer and I already have a shipping confirmation and a tracking # since yesterday morning. Seems like either Nike reps don't know anything or they like to make up BS.

Got shipping confirmation! :D
happy.gif

Link to UPS not working yet though.
AJ's are my life and i need more!
Got any DS whte/black/red or black/white/red 13's sz. 10-11?
Hit me up at No2yasian-AIM or [email protected]-email

Back
Top Bottom