OFFICIAL: LAW ABIDING CITIZEN MOVIE THREAD

Just saw...

pimp.gif

Good movie. Although I thought Leonidas OD'd alittle killing all those people.

It was like A Time to Kill meets SAW VI meets a eposide of MacGyver...I enjoyed it and give it a 8-9/10.

Good movie 9/10, just came back from seeing it. Like 5 members of Wake Forest's bball team was in there too. But forreal though why gerard butler gotta benaked in almost all his movie. He's a serious BA though in this one

my favorite part was when he abides by the law but then gets revenge on jamiefoxx...................................................................................

Movie was
pimp.gif
, way better than I thought

How many movies has this Gerard Butler been in this year ? Gotta be atleast 3

Pretty good. Better than I'd expected, and Foxx and Butler were good. The ending was great
Spoiler [+]
I figured Foxx would shoot Butler in his cell instead of having the damn bomb under his bunk. Great job to flip the plan and it was unexpected for me.

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

this movie was terrible to me.

DOT

It started off interesting but after the first 25 minutes it just went downhill. Everything that was going on was just impossible. The writers were justpulling ideas out of there %$+.

Originally Posted by 18key

Pretty good. Better than I'd expected, and Foxx and Butler were good. The ending was great
Spoiler [+]
I figured Foxx would shoot Butler in his cell instead of having the damn bomb under his bunk. Great job to flip the plan and it was unexpected for me.
I will admit tho that the spoiler you posted was unexpected for me as well

I give it a 9.5. Movie was straight. The cell phone scene was
eek.gif
. Given tenyears and the proper resources I would do the same thing.

Movie was dope, but a lil impossible.

Favorite parts were the cell phone scence and him killing his cellmate.

Originally Posted by Put em up

Movie was dope, but a lil impossible.

Well impossible until you see how it's being done. Which isn't impossible when it comes to a movie.
laugh.gif

Movie was dope tho
smokin.gif

people i went with still talking about that cell phone scene.
and i'm pretty sure most of what he did is possible.

Back
Top Bottom