OFFICIAL LEBRON 12 NIKE ID THREAD: INSTINCT GRAPHIC AVAILABLE 11-22

SC penny's 
smokin.gif

Would maybe throw a silver or gold lateral swoosh on there but damn... tempting

White pennys look sick, but damn the white posite gets dirty
posite is easily cleanable but white mesh is another thing and not truly cleanable look at anyone that has gotten their KDvii usa's dirty or even concords, them things are done, funny how everybody's excited about the columbia erm legend blues bcuz that mesh is done with any lil thing hitting them

posite is easily cleanable but white mesh is another thing and not truly cleanable look at anyone that has gotten their KDvii usa's dirty or even concords, them things are done, funny how everybody's excited about the columbia erm legend blues bcuz that mesh is done with any lil thing hitting them

True but the posite might yellow... I try to avoid white shoes

white mesh looks good to keep in your closet and that's it.

one spot of dirt and the whole shoe looks dingy

I don't understand these color choices, you can have light gray most anything and then dark gray posite, blues are stupid too. We have neon placenta red mesh, but we can't have purple?

Got my order in last night. Did Kentuckys and Crown Jewels (had to do it even though I know everybody's gonna get em). Can't wait.

Dissapointed there's no yellow option, really wanted to do some Taxis. Also wanted to do a SVSM but not sure about this catalina color... Sprites might be up next for me.

Back
Top Bottom