OFFICIAL LEBRON 12 NIKE ID THREAD: INSTINCT GRAPHIC AVAILABLE 11-22

I'm 100% sure the Catalina is this year's Atomic Teal. But I agree with you on that mango.
You're probably right, I'm kicking myself on not getting an atomic teal/flash pink south beach id pair and a an atomic teal/red Vancouver Grizzlies inspired 11 ID, once I saw a real pair of atomic teal/flash pink 11 IDs (not the digital mockup) I knew I made a mistake passing.

Bright Mango mesh with Gamma Green posite would be fire on these 12s.

Thank God I scanned the first few pages..... I'm a fan. Dope blocks as usual for lbj IDs :pimp:

Lol, I'ma do about 40. Did some canons, a simple red black pair, and an experiment with that red and purple.

Here we go, can't wait to see all the pics man! I'm going to order those white PEs that LeBron wore in game not too long ago then maybe order one more pair down the road when some more options come out. All the gold options and wine red options for this model are just what we needed, don't know why half of the people are complaining, seems like they're just too picky IMO

Lol, I'ma do about 40. Did some canons, a simple red black pair, and an experiment with that red and purple.

Here we go, can't wait to see all the pics man! I'm going to order those white PEs that LeBron wore in game not too long ago then maybe order one more pair down the road when some more options come out. All the gold options and wine red options for this model are just what we needed, don't know why half of the people are complaining, seems like they're just too picky IMO

I feel the same way towards that. We've always wanted the silver option and now we have it. We've always had to wait all year for gold, now we have that too. We've always complained about the colors always being loud, now we have some calmer colors with the Olive and the Burgundy...I'm not complaining at all. We can always want and ask for more but as far as having these first couple of options available, it's not bad at all....btw those pe's were really clean. Can't wait to see your pair.

I feel the same way towards that. We've always wanted the silver option and now we have it. We've always had to wait all year for gold, now we have that too. We've always complained about the colors always being loud, now we have some calmer colors with the Olive and the Burgundy...I'm not complaining at all. We can always want and ask for more but as far as having these first couple of options available, it's not bad at all....btw those pe's were really clean. Can't wait to see your pair.
Thanks man and you nailed it on the head, these colors are spot on what we all asked to have in the beginning over the past few years, by the way I think I might've caved and will probably snag these too
View media item 1236101

Nice, simple, and clean. I'm really curious to know how the grey upper will look in person.
To be honest I can definitely see it coming out like the wolf grey on the Maaison/Metallic luster XIs (minus the hideous strips and volt splash) and I think I actually might change the midsole color to the wine red but I'll decide for sure when I actually order them. Interested to get a silver swoosh for once instead of gold. Looks in the rendering to be more of a matte metallic and less shiny than the gold (because the gold is made of a bunch of tiny gold cubes fit perfectly together in a shiny polymer mold, which you can notice if you stare at the gold swoosh closely, especially ID XIs will help you see this)

Back
Top Bottom