OFFICIAL LEBRON 12 NIKE ID THREAD: INSTINCT GRAPHIC AVAILABLE 11-22

I may skip a lot of releases messing with the IDs. 157 on swoosh.. these are a go

Last edited:
I don't ever show my HS any love.....might have to show some Pirate pride for once 
laugh.gif

It's a lot of coin either way and if you've got a promo you're probably damn close or better than GR retail.

Might as well get what you want in that case for sure

No doubt. It's one of one too lol. I can always return them If I don't like them. You know what you are making yet or going with colorways we've already seen?

Can somebody do a colorway only consisting the colors of the air pods of the bottom of the XII's.

No doubt. It's one of one too lol. I can always return them If I don't like them. You know what you are making yet or going with colorways we've already seen?
There are a couple renderings I like -- I'd like something with the white upper and black posite, taking inspiration from the original white/black AZG colorway.  Somethin like this...  

I actually really dig the HoaL colorway though, so I may go that route instead.  If I like the shoe enough, I'll at least make 1 iD I'm sure.  Picked up a lot of shoes this Fall and just bought a house so I've got to be a little more selective with the purchases 
laugh.gif
  Can't wait to see how some designs come out though

SVSM would be perfect if they gave us green megafuse.

So far digging 2 possible color combos but I think I'm gonna wait this one out and see what we get.

There will be a pattern for the meridan 6 shoe. When i was adding speckles it flashed that same print for a second and then went to the speckles.

Back
Top Bottom