OFFICIAL LEBRON 12 NIKE ID THREAD: INSTINCT GRAPHIC AVAILABLE 11-22

Feeling the army green, but holding out for more options.

Mork and Mindy 

Pennys

Space Jam

Olive 9 Inspired

Random but kinda dope

Last edited:
^ Them Olive 9s 
nthat.gif

As everyone throws their designs out there, someone already has ordered 3 paris trying to be the first one to post in-hand pics.

I like the white/gold/black options, but they'd look pretty similar to the IX Elites, so there's no way I can justify paying $260 for them.

I also thought of doing a Big Bang, basically a Five Meridians minus the volt and blue, but that orange just ain't looking right, at least on my screen. it's just not dark enough.

I'm holding off until they release more options.

Wasn't a fan of the orange swoosh so close to the volt outsole...so put the "tiger" accents on the flywire, and gave the swoosh a metallic treatment. Speckles are GITD, as well.

Last edited:
So Damn Clean. I am a huge hunter so these just speak to my heart. Probably gonna pull the trigger on these or very similar.

So here are the Glitches im seeing.  (The All Volt comes and goes so its hard to capture it same with all clear.)
All- Glow

\

All- Clear

\

yea these damn glitches are frustrating, but im sure they will be fixed in a day or two.   

same thing happened when I was messing with the XI's once

Where's the Transfomers themed lebron's?  Ya'll killed it in the old thread, was hoping one of you creative guys would come up with something.  Maybe not enough options yet (haven't had a chance to play with the ID myself).  

Back
Top Bottom