OFFICIAL LEBRON 12 NIKE ID THREAD: INSTINCT GRAPHIC AVAILABLE 11-22

Still need to make these...........Love the Lebron ......And debating on making these. Miss my N7.

Last edited:
Nice set of iDs showcased yesterday. That GSW pair though. ppumper ppumper Can you post a side by side of the clear, photo blue, royal(not sure if you got this yet) sole so we can see the difference?
View media item 1291801

Nipsey3000 Nipsey3000 The dark grey Posite isn't too dark? Really like how they came out. Now I know not to buy the Dunk Force.

@savage1119 Appreciate the angles because I have a pair with the same upper and black Posite coming so I know what to expect haha. Was gonna go with metallic silver but was scared how they can be scuffed easily. Any flaws to your Swoosh?

JRizzo5o2 JRizzo5o2 Hurry and post pics of your UK because I gotta pair coming(Mine will be Duke lol) and want a preview.

Last edited:

pretty happy with the quality and they are super comfortable... went with a simple cavs theme but I'm happy with them...
pimp.gif
 Crazy Nice

would it be fair to be mad since they skipped the 6 meridian print and if they gave us the Christmas print

Nipsey3000 Nipsey3000 The dark grey Posite isn't too dark? Really like how they came out. Now I know not to buy the Dunk Force. .

they dark grey posite is a great contrast from the light grey upper. i like it alot! reminds me alot of how the cool grey 11s 2 greys mesh well.

wish they had dark charcoal in addition to the regular black

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom