OFFICIAL LEBRON 12 NIKE ID THREAD: INSTINCT GRAPHIC AVAILABLE 11-22

How do you like the silver swoosh?
Well, I love the look of it, especially against the white posite... But I do have some concerns about how it will hold up over time. Just doesn't seem very durable. Nike def could've made em better quality

Kentucky #BBN
I love ID's that look like they could be PE's or School PE's and these sir, look amazing!  Well done.  
nthat.gif

Nice set of iDs showcased yesterday. That GSW pair though. @PPumper Can you post a side by side of the clear, photo blue, royal(not sure if you got this yet) sole so we can see the difference?

@rawdawg34 The dark grey Posite isn't too dark? Really like how they came out. Now I know not to buy the Dunk Force.

@savage1119 Appreciate the angles because I have a pair with the same upper and black Posite coming so I know what to expect haha. Was gonna go with metallic silver but was scared how they can be scuffed easily. Any flaws to your Swoosh?

@JRizzo502 Hurry and post pics of your UK because I gotta pair coming(Mine will be Duke lol) and want a preview.
No, there really are no flaws on the shoe at all. To be honest, they're probably the "cleanest" Nike ID shoe I've had so far (I've done 5).

Back
Top Bottom