OFFICIAL LEBRON 12 NIKE ID THREAD: INSTINCT GRAPHIC AVAILABLE 11-22

Similar, the royal blue outsole isn't as dark in all places - it is royal blue on the bottom but near the edges and the parts that's extend up on the medial side they are a light blue. I will try to take better pics later for yall. I like them though

Similar, the royal blue outsole isn't as dark in all places - it is royal blue on the bottom but near the edges and the parts that's extend up on the medial side they are a light blue. I will try to take better pics later for yall. I like them though
My XI ids are the same way with the orange clear bottoms. Light orange around the edges.

Yeah it kinda throws off the whole look. I thought it was just my but if that's how they all are I will keep them. Love how the ID part on the inside of the tongue is stitched instead of a cheap sticker.

Love how the ID part on the inside of the tongue is stitched instead of a cheap sticker.
THIS. Thank goodness they went back to the stitched IDs, gives em so much more of a premium feel... Would've been cool to be able to ID the pull tab on the back too.

Nice IDs BTW man. Simple and clean.

THIS. Thank goodness they went back to the stitched IDs, gives em so much more of a premium feel... Would've been cool to be able to ID the pull tab on the back too.

Nice IDs BTW man. Simple and clean.

Thank homie, I will post better pics this weekend once I can get my camera back from my sister.

^those pairs are nice! I like the black check the best.

Not my pic but its the first I've seen the instinct graphic. Looks nice. I dunno if I would put it on the posite(although it doesn't look bad at all) but seeing the liner makes me excited for my pair to come. I got the black and red instinct graphic.

View media item 1300984

Back
Top Bottom