OFFICIAL LEBRON 12 NIKE ID THREAD: INSTINCT GRAPHIC AVAILABLE 11-22

"Finishing" email Saturday, checked "my orders" on Nike.com directly and its shipped. Has the tracking #. Now there's no tracking info yet but I'm stoked to see these in hand. Re creating of the champ pack but with the team red/ university red upper. Can't wait!

How long did it take from when you ordered to get your tracking number?

"Finishing" email Saturday, checked "my orders" on Nike.com directly and its shipped. Has the tracking #. Now there's no tracking info yet but I'm stoked to see these in hand. Re creating of the champ pack but with the team red/ university red upper. Can't wait!

How long did it take from when you ordered to get your tracking number?

1/5. So from 12/19-1/5. Then came today, 1/9.

Well I couldn't be happier. I know this is replay to the other 50 in here but I'm really glad I sent the university red/university red upper back and got the team red/ university red upper. And that instinct liner goes so well with it. And as much as I've complained lacing these,it wasn't that bad actually(got the glow laces just cuz I wanted to have glow laces. Lol. Had the black/gold ones waiting)

View media item 1344039
View media item 1344040

Oh and quality was meh. But nothing major. Good thing cuz I wasn't about to wait another 3 weeks. But the biggest thing I can complain about and its been brought up these boxes are horrible! Man my shoes are like squished. These are fine for like Kobe low IDs but for these brons,they gotta at least take that into consideration. SMH.

Has anyone done a crown jewel themed id? I can't quite figure something out that would work.

Man I haven't seen a single Red Carpet, on here or Instagram or anywhere... Options just don't seem to be there right now to do it

Well looks like the "23 chromosomes" graphic will be put iD. Actually don't mind the graphic,just thought Nike chose the wrong color combo for the released pair. For me anyways. I'm sure someone here will create something from clean all the way to something fire.

Really hope there will be a black and volt chromosomes option.

Would love to see how a Gel Electrophoresis id would work.

I really hope we can choose all the colors that go into it, instead of 6 or 7 color combinations they have chosen, that we pick from.
I do too, but I think it'll end up like the Instinct graphic where you don't, sadly.

Since LeBron is from Ohio and Nike is from Oregon, I think they should allow you to customize Oregon and Ohio St. LeBrons for tonight's game, but maybe that just another reason for me to whine over not getting a green upper (yet!!)

I'm hoping we eventually get the option to pick the color of the mesh underlay and the fuse overlay, separately, on the upper. Along with more color choices, obviously. That's when we'll really see the full potential of this model.

Make it happen, Nike.

I'm hoping we eventually get the option to pick the color of the mesh underlay and the fuse overlay, separately, on the upper. Along with more color choices, obviously. That's when we'll really see the full potential of this model.

Make it happen, Nike.

I never really thought of the mesh. That'd be something. Hopefully they can give us that. And a real gold colored posite.

Back
Top Bottom