OFFICIAL LEBRON 12 NIKE ID THREAD: INSTINCT GRAPHIC AVAILABLE 11-22

Just wait for the all-star game guys, hopefully Nike delivers like last year.

Yeah last year was crazy. Although them doing that for the whole "gumbo" theme made sense cuz its a mix of different things. Wonder what story they'll tell this time. I personally like stories and themes and let's see if they got something good for NY.

I feel like New York options will be fantastic, hopefully some metallics or chroma.

I'm on a limited budget so that's what I'm waiting for 
pimp.gif

I really like this shoe, It looks very similar to the Jordan 30th anniversary shoes. I might have to pick up the color way very soon.

ppumper ppumper

You never cease to amaze bro. Those are just...I'm just gonna leave it at that cuz I think we've already used all adjectives we can to describe the stuff you got. That data print on them red carpets works so well. Wish there was an outsole to match the 7s but the clear works.

@PPumper

You never cease to amaze bro. Those are just...I'm just gonna leave it at that cuz I think we've already used all adjectives we can to describe the stuff you got. That data print on them red carpets works so well. Wish there was an outsole to match the 7s but the clear works.
thanks @lino32  ...at first i also wanted the Catalina outsole but I'm starting to feel that if we start giving the shoes a little twist to em that's not too bad either...that way you don't end up with a bunch of shoes that look exactly the same.

the lack of Orange Blaze is killing my ID... Midsole, Shank, Medial, Flywire.... we should also be able to chose the pull tab....:rolleyes

thanks @lino32
 ...at first i also wanted the Catalina outsole but I'm starting to feel that if we start giving the shoes a little twist to em that's not too bad either...that way you don't end up with a bunch of shoes that look exactly the same.

Can't be mad at being an individual and wanting to stand out from the crowd. Props bro.

Lebron 12 ID Red Carpet - I used the data print for the posite "white on white".... it looks really nice in person but I couldn't quite capture it on the pics
Is that the Catalina on the swoosh? Tried recreating but it shows up more pine green-ish for me.

Cool, thanks. Definitely going to use one of your designs as an inspiration soon, waiting for Feb 14th to roll on by before I do anything though.

Lebron 12 ID Red Carpet - I used the data print for the posite "white on white".... it looks really nice in person but I couldn't quite capture it on the pics

@byukid  @trueloyaltyinc  
These 12id Red Carpets are super dope! Well done man! I can't see any of the data print though. What does it add to the shoe in your opinion?

Back
Top Bottom