OFFICIAL LEBRON 12 NIKE ID THREAD: INSTINCT GRAPHIC AVAILABLE 11-22

Look good @NrmanCruso
pimp.gif
I agree about the speckles tho
The speks looked good in the rendering but not so much in hand.

Love the rest of the shoe. The Royal Upper Royal Bootie is
smokin.gif
 and the laces with the powder blue liner is a nice combo. Really like Alex Gordon # with NVRBROYALS.

My Winter Soldier come today so hopefully they won't disappoint. Also another Kaos and a purple Hawkeye. I know the Kaos is
nthat.gif

Also came up with these but don't know if I am going to order.

Skeletor, KD V Christmas, and KD IV N7. Like the N7 a lot.

Last edited:
thats exactly what i did, and I got a good percentage off. the rep was that nice.

you got lucky kid...i've had so many codes in the past that even when something goes wrong, they dont even think about issuing one. been dealing with iD for a looooong time.

you got lucky kid...i've had so many codes in the past that even when something goes wrong, they dont even think about issuing one. been dealing with iD for a looooong time.

lol i hear you, try calling with another telephone number, so it doesn't pull up your info, give a new email as well

White EXTs from IG... Sorta feelin these
Looks good but would be hard to keep clean and that Gold swoosh looks like the bad one. Will wipe right off.(Silver swoosh on Regular model)

Like the Mocha one better but would have changed a couple things.

He's sending these to me for some work...BUT apparently if you order the navy upper or some combination of it, the Cavs logo is standard issue.
Well I'll be damned! I checked my shoes and you are dead on! I didnt even pay attention to that touch. Im glad you brough it to my attention. I just fell deeper in love with my creation!

From Nike:

"Introducing the LeBron 12 Unlocked iD: Multiple glow-in-the-dark color options on the outsole and new “Unlocked” graphic that features a mashup of the year’s hottest graphics, the LeBron 12 Unlocked iD is the most customizable LeBron 12 iD ever."

From Nike:

"Introducing the LeBron 12 Unlocked iD: Multiple glow-in-the-dark color options on the outsole and new “Unlocked” graphic that features a mashup of the year’s hottest graphics, the LeBron 12 Unlocked iD is the most customizable LeBron 12 iD ever."
if it's ASG 11 customizable i'm down

if it's ASG 11 customizable i'm down

Agree... Really the graphic is cool but that's not what I'm most excited about. The different colored fuse overlay is what we all been asking for from the jump. Hopefully we get plenty of color choices and maybe some new colors added.

Back
Top Bottom