OFFICIAL LEBRON 12 NIKE ID THREAD: INSTINCT GRAPHIC AVAILABLE 11-22

Nice!

Im pissed because my pair said it shipped out on the 2nd and that **** sat until TODAY and is JUST NOW leaving Dong Guan. SMDH. Sat there for F 6 days.

I ordered a pair of air force 1 IDs for someone about a week after i ordered these and THOSE are scheduled to be here tomorrow. .:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Same here. Ordered a pair of the red rubber cities for a homie in Australia. For a week it had 9/2 as the prep for ship date with an arrival of 9/8. All my previous Bron iD's would generally leave the day after the prep date. Well tracking updated yesterday, it's finally in transit with a delivery date of Monday :smh:

Nike did work on this Unlocked iD order, man.

Ordered 8/30,
Got my shipped email literally this morning.

That has to be the fastest turn around for a LeBron iD that I've ever seen.

Just got my Red Rubber City's in! they are CLEAN!!!
Nice 
nthat.gif

But the design of the PS4 is even better. 
pimp.gif

I'm kind of upset with Nike when it comes to the LeBron 12 iD. I waited out the entire 12 season just hoping and praying that they would add a "metallic gold" posite option. I thought maybe that would have happened when they released the Unlocked iD, but nah. I feel like they missed a big opportunity!

Nike did work on this Unlocked iD order, man.

Ordered 8/30,
Got my shipped email literally this morning.

That has to be the fastest turn around for a LeBron iD that I've ever seen.

This the best time to order when they've been out for awhile not many people order anymore and with the next model around the corner.

I think they missed a huge opportunity all together with metallic and chrome posite options. So many great PEs featured great looking metallic posite. Shame we never got it, the XI was great with the amount of base and metallic posite materials.

Thanks guys. Reps to all.
When I was making them I noticed they had a The Ohio State feel to them which I liked.
I was a fan of the Ohio State IX.

The Wolf Grey upper on the XII is:smokin
Can't wait to see how my Ship/Starlord turns out. Kind of has a Cavs feel to them. Also, Have the Blue Glass coming in.
View media item 1697977View media item 1678731

They grey upper is my absolute favorite. I need to quit procrastinating and get my order in on my pair I'm eyeing.

They grey upper is my absolute favorite. I need to quit procrastinating and get my order in on my pair I'm eyeing.
Yeah the Grey is by far my favorite upper. Blue Glass are coming next week.

I do like the look of the mostly Black pair. Will place another order before these go down.

Really like the look of the White Glow sole. Gives it a Jordan 13 look.
smokin.gif

hey could someone help me out here.. i just joined here.. how are you guys posting your design for the lebron iDs? i wanted to share some of the ones i made

Held off for as long as I could...finally ordered a pair of Mags. Love the orange fade swoosh idea! Thank goodness MrRebates is still at 12%. 
do you know if mrrebates is gonna get that 12% again? I could really use that..

Yeah the Grey is by far my favorite upper. Blue Glass are coming next week.

I do like the look of the mostly Black pair. Will place another order before these go down.

Really like the look of the White Glow sole. Gives it a Jordan 13 look.
smokin.gif
what is the blue glass option going to be?

Regular 12 posite/ext/elite?

I have a few things to order, but I might hold off for a min.  Lemme know. 

Last edited:
Here's one more.. which ones do you guys like? with the navy blue/rose gold/white ones I can't decide if the swoosh/flywire should be metallic gold or rose gold.. also can't figure out if speckles should be gold, rose gold, or blue

was thinking of getting the pine green/white/black ones but i feel like they're too similar to the all stars and its not really worth it. I really wanted to put the "lt photo blue" speckles on them since those were more subtle, but they removed that option from the iDs..

Last edited:
thought you were saying the blue glass was going to be a new option.  My b.  I get it now.

Blue Glass and Dark Knight came in.
Really like how they both turned out.
View media item 1712062View media item 1712064
View media item 1712073View media item 1712074

the blue glass pair is similar to the lebron 11 'prohibition' colorway

Actually I'm pretty sure that is the Dark Knight pair you're referring to.

They are called "Prohibition".

FA-LBJDiffusedJade-2.jpg

No no sir...you missed it. I know that...there are 2 pairs up there from NrmnCrso...the "blue grass" which is most likely the pair with the yellow and the "dark knight" pair, which in fact does look like the Prohibition LeBron XI. Dude thought the blue grass was the Dark Knight pair...which to me...seems pretty obvious which is which but...
View media item 1712551

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom