Official LEBRON 2010 Thread (The Decision: MIAMI HEAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by John2st

DID SOMEONE JUST MENTION THE HAWKS AND BOBCATS AND THE TERM COMPETITIVE IN THE SAME CONVO? you can't be serious. Lebron should of went to either his team(cavs). or better yet i can care less about clev. but he could of went to the bulls and teamed with boozer to go against wade and bosh. and against dwight and the magic, and against the original big3. that would of been competitive. Not going there, and take the easy route. That is why i pray for his failure, i'm not a hater. He is an amazing player in the regular season for the first 45 minutes of any game. The road to greatness is not supposed to be easy whatsoever, and by doing this it proves that he is a coward. No one is saying he had to stay with the cavs, he should of for legacy, but he could of started over and been the star on a different better team. Now he is exposed and proved to the world that he doesn't wanna put any team on his shoulders.

What if we applied this logic to everyday life. I guess the majority of white america should give up what they have seeing the road for them was easy seeing just about every advantage, this country etc was built by labor of minorities and have paved a easy life for the most part. With the exception of those who have self-inflicting wounds and take the priviledges for granted and lose them all ie. lack of education, drug abuse, criminal acctivities (and actually going to jail for it) etc....

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

http://sports.yahoo.com/n...=aw-lebrondecision070910

Easy come, easy go for King James
Adrian Wojnarowski

They ended up with that split-screen of the King’s jersey burned live on his infomercial, as this sad, lost robot sat in a leafy suburban gymnasium with children as props and the world watching, those empty eyes masking a lost, dazed LeBron James(notes). This was the champagne shower for the Championship of Me, an exercise in self-aggrandizement and self-loathing that will have far-reaching implications for the NBA and James. What a spectacle, what a train wreck.

As the worst idea in the history of marketing unfolded, James looked trapped somewhere between despondence and defiance. His bumbling buddy Maverick Carter had walked him into the public execution of his legacy, his image, and there was a part of James that clearly wished he could turn back through the doors and hide. Only, it was too late. No going back now. James goes to the Miami Heat, Cleveland goes into a basketball Hades and LeBron’s legacy becomes that of a callous carpetbagger.

“His brand is [bleep] now,

The hate for LeBron is beyond crazy. Not even worth to put my opinion with the crazy amount of hate here. It's good a lot of people here are putting their stress on the net. It shows LeBron is doing something to get you people pissed the hell off. . I'm from NY and I didn't even want LeBron coming here, I wanted him in Miami because the wade and bosh was a chance of a lifetime. If LeBron came to NY, they woulda treat him way worse than how they treated A-Rod. For example: A-Rod ditched his team and played a lower role under Jeter. Dudes won a chip. I'm not gonna even waste my time, dudes on here hate LeBron more than the Devil himself smh. LeBron is getting that chip if people like it or not.

The hate for LeBron is beyond crazy. Not even worth to put my opinion with the crazy amount of hate here. It's good a lot of people here are putting their stress on the net. It shows LeBron is doing something to get you people pissed the hell off. . I'm from NY and I didn't even want LeBron coming here, I wanted him in Miami because the wade and bosh was a chance of a lifetime. If LeBron came to NY, they woulda treat him way worse than how they treated A-Rod. For example: A-Rod ditched his team and played a lower role under Jeter. Dudes won a chip. I'm not gonna even waste my time, dudes on here hate LeBron more than the Devil himself smh. LeBron is getting that chip if people like it or not.

Any chance Lebron gets his jersey retired in Cleveland?

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

Well, at least we don't have to hear people making excuses for Lebron and his " terrible "supporting cast..

Still can't believe the top 3 free agents this year are all playing for the same team
laugh.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
Can't believe these Cavs fans and especially that POS owner. Gilbert has 0 class; acting like a salty ex-girlfriend. This dude played for your sorry %** piece of crap city for 7 years you ungrateful bastards
smh.gif

I hope LeBron wins 5 straight championships and then walks around that garbage city (CLE) with all 5 rings.

Originally Posted by calibeebee

Damn watching that spectacle was so weird to me. Lebron looked mad uncomfortable and everything he was saying didn't really make sense. Like he didn't really have an explanation for anything. No smile, everything was just awkward. The whole time I was thinking "is this real life?" I don't think bron fully understands how everything will change from here on out. He thinks he can just go back and live in akron, hahahahaha. I don't think even he believes he made the right decision.

- you know, to me it just looked like he was trying to not laugh. i mean we know damn well them fools knew EXACTLY what was about to go down long ago. i think he was trying his best to not rub it in the face of Cleveland.......

Lebron just kissed away any more MVP's...UNLESS he averages a healthy triple double...

Wade or LeBron will probably never win one though because the argument will always be well the Heat also have blah blah...

LeBron wants a legacy, and he just wants some rings so he can't be one of those people who have never won it all....

He is taking an amazing amount of hate for it...

Originally Posted by calibeebee

Damn watching that spectacle was so weird to me. Lebron looked mad uncomfortable and everything he was saying didn't really make sense. Like he didn't really have an explanation for anything. No smile, everything was just awkward. The whole time I was thinking "is this real life?" I don't think bron fully understands how everything will change from here on out. He thinks he can just go back and live in akron, hahahahaha. I don't think even he believes he made the right decision.
I doubt he's in a rush to go back to Akron anytime soon since he's in South Beach now.  Of course he didn't look comfortable doing the interview, he knew he would be turning his back on Cleveland.  It was bad enough to announce that he was leaving, no way he would go on national TV and smile with joy that he's going to Miami.  I don't believe him one bit that he just made his decision when he woke up yesterday.  He already knew where he would go the day he became a free agent.  Him, Wade and Bosh already had this planned out for a while now, that shouldn't be a secret.  It's no coincidence that they all signed similar extensions a few years back that allowed all 3 of them to become a free agent at the same time.  Putting this team together seems to be a well thought out process between the 3 of them and so far, it's going according as planned.  Pat Riley will look like a genius even though I don't think it was difficult for him to put the pieces together since everything is falling into place.

Lebron looking sad and uncomfortable on TV was just a front, deep down inside he was smiling and full of joy.  I mean, who wouln't be when you pretty much land your dream job.  Getting to play with your boys in South Beach, no one would pass that opportunity up.

WOW!! look at all the haterz in here

Did people scream and cry when Kobe was crying to be traded to another team back in 07?
Did people scream and cry when the Lakers had Shaq Kobe Malone and Payton?
Did people scream and cry when Jordan had a conference on TV , left the game of basketball and went to play baseball?
Did people scream and cry when Jordan left the bulls and said he would never return to the nba,....only to come back to the Wizards?

So should Lebron be back lashed for this. This is Lebron choice the man can do whatever he wants...the man has done everything in basketball except win a championship, and in order to do this he needs a another superstar on his team, just like everybody else had.(except the Pistons)

I mean for goodness sake Kobe actually was accused of raping a lady, and yet u people still follow him

Lebron will get his Championship, and when it is all said and done, it will be 1. Lebron 2. Kobe 3. Jordan

all lebron needs is one ring, he doesnt need multiples at all...because if that was the case Robert Hory would be the best in the game then......yeah have u thought about that?

Originally Posted by gottig10

Did people scream and cry when Kobe was crying to be traded to another team back in 07?
Did people scream and cry when the Lakers had Shaq Kobe Malone and Patton?
Did people scream and cry when Jordan had a conference on TV , left the game of basketball and went to play baseball?
Did people scream and cry when Jordan left the bulls and said he would never return to the nba,....only to come back to the Wizards?

So should Lebron be back lashed for this. This is Lebron choice the man can do whatever he wants...the man has done everything in basketball except win a championship, and in order to do this he needs a another superstar on his team, just like everybody else had.(except the Pistons)

I mean for goodness sake Kobe actually was accused of raping a lady, and yet u people still follow him

Lebron will get his Championship, and when it is all said and done, it will be 1. Lebron 2. Kobe 3. Jordan

all lebron needs is one ring, he doesnt need multiples at all...because if that was the case Robert Hory would be the best in the game then......yeah have u thought about that?
by far the dumbest post of the year.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Originally Posted by tim teufel

cosign

6tfm7r.jpg

I do see Miami easily winning next year, reminds me of so much of Boston doing the same thing with older players, it will be really fun to watch at least..

He has 2 MVPs under his belt and has taken an abysmal team on his back as far as the finals. He's not trying to go the Iverson route and be the absolute man anymore. He's tried it for 7 years and it has yet to bear any results.

He wants to win rings now. Why are y'all complaining?

gottig10- that was actually the dumbest post ive seen in this thread.
your love for lebron is keeping you from seeing the stupidity in your own response

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom