Official LEBRON 2010 Thread (The Decision: MIAMI HEAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by John2st

no one is salty. at all. your man is a straight coward. END IT. if I couldn't play under pressure of being the king and play when the whole city is on my back, i would bolt too. If they win 3, a statue of wade will be in miami not the queen. his legacy=over. and ps just to throw this out there, if he wins another MVP it will prove that the voting is fixed
I'll stop watching games if he seriously wins MVP.

And another thing Everyone should have seen this coming Lebron is serious bandwagoner himself for the teams he chooses to like i.e. the Yankees and Cowboys. The dude doesn't care about Cleveland or Ohio no matter what he said last night.

Originally Posted by knightngale

CAVS-popup.jpg

roll.gif
yo i'm sorry Bron has killed Ohio 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm not even a Lebron fan actually. I wish the best for dude but he clearly stated...winning is more important. All the legacy talk is pointless really.

Clevelanders need to be careful where they burn those jerseys. They wouldn't want to set the river on fire.

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

no one is salty. at all. your man is a straight coward. END IT. if I couldn't play under pressure of being the king and play when the whole city is on my back, i would bolt too. If they win 3, a statue of wade will be in miami not the queen. his legacy=over. and ps just to throw this out there, if he wins another MVP it will prove that the voting is fixed

And another thing Everyone should have seen this coming Lebron is serious bandwagoner himself for the teams he chooses to like i.e. the Yankees and Cowboys. The dude doesn't care about Cleveland or Ohio no matter what he said last night.

Why can't he legitimately win another MVP?

DoubleJs07, you have to remember many people trying to discredit him, are some of the same folks who use to ride the short yellow bus and get out of school at 1:30.

Originally Posted by quik1987

Why can't he legitimately win another MVP?

you think its reasonable that hes THAT much more important than wade? maybe if they go 81-1 and he averages a triple double

as for dan gilbert and people bashing him for being jaded that he left and talking about covering up lebrons actions when he covered them up himself

^^^  keeping my mouth shut to sell out my stadium every night and sell jerseys?  you aint gonna hear a word from me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BMWStew

DoubleJs07, you have to remember many people trying to discredit him, are some of the same folks who use to ride the short yellow bus and get out of school at 1:30.
laugh.gif
I know, right? 

Winning a championship is the pinnacle of what one can accomplish at the conclusion of the NBA season.  If we're going to nit-pick, you can find something to discredit on EVERY NBA player who has ever won a ring.  I can understand certain reasons to hate....what I can't understand is GRASPING for reasons to hate when it isn't even warranted. 

LBJ can definitely win MVP.

He could with stats like 25 pts 10 ast 8 reb per game with them having the best record in the East

Check this (via Twitter)

laugh.gif

smh.gif

Gilbert owns Fathead &all LBJ fatheads are on clearance for 17.41. Benedict Arnold was born in 1741

mlm8ns.png

owner Dan Gilbert might cool down after having a night to digest LeBron James' departure, think again.
Fathead, the company owned by Gilbert that makes life-size wall graphics, has placed all James-related items on clearance. James' three life-size Fatheads, which were all priced at $99.99, have been trimmed down to $17.41 at Fathead.com.

If that price strikes you as peculiar, you're not alone. American Revolutionary War general Benedict Arnold, a traitor who defected to the British, was born in 1741.

After James announced his intention to play in Miami, Gilbert released a statement calling James' departure a "cowardly betrayal" and a "shocking act of disloyalty."

Link

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I don't get how anyone can DISCREDIT someone winning a ring.
laugh.gif
Makes no damn sense.
see:

Kobe Bryant, (noun)- Profession basketball player who underwent tremendous pressure to with NBA championships without former superstar and teammate Shaquille O'neil, who is also regarded as the undisputed, most dominant center in the history of the NBA.

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

He could with stats like 25 pts 10 ast 8 reb per game with them having the best record in the East

nothings impossible, but if at the same time...

wades averaging 27, 5, 5 and bosh averaging 20, 10, 3???

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

laugh.gif
Makes no damn sense.
so you are saying Adam Morison can not be discredited?
Here we go again with this ******ation....
It's not ******ation it's a fact a lot of *@@@ players get really lucky and get to ride coat tails of TRUELY great players and win rings. Morrison is a fine example but the list is long of examples.

Lebron isn't as bad as Morrison but LeBron is bad for not running to Miami to ride the coat tails of D Wade and Bosh. Keep in mind that Miami really doesn't need Lebron to be contenders for the future and if Wade didn't get convinced by begger Lebron to let him on the team he wouldn't of been on the team.

Any championship he wins in Miami won't mean *@@@ for peoples arguments for him being considered in the same space as MJ, Magic, Bird or Kobe.

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

no he cant. they wont give it to him regardless.

The MVP will be either Kevin Durant or Dwight Howard next year, bet on that. There will be a HUGE push for KD, watch. You see it now. He's become the "babyface" of the league it seems. He's prolly benefited the most from an image standpoint from this, by basically, doing nothing but announcing his contract over Twitter.

If OKC is a Top 3 seed next year (conceivable in every way), and he's around 30+ & 8 like he was last year, it's a wrap.

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

so why cant he be mentioned in a kobe and mj convo after this? because he have wade and bosh to help him win? so kobe and mj won championship by themselves then? so the players that are/were around them wasn't great? fisher, kerr, pippen, gasol not good players? and for the record kobe aint and will never be able to win a championship on his own if it wasn't for shaq/gasol he would be ringless, same thing with mj no pippen/kerr he would be ringless. point im tyna  prove dont try to pull the lagacy tarnish card if a player had to leave his known city to win championship they all need help/team to win it all.
use your brain did kobe, jordan ever leave to another team as the help? do these player ever play second to anyone else? wade and bosh made their decision same day, lebron is there like a third wheel. wade won his ring with an old shaq dont you think he could have won another ring with bosh and money for role players? if you cant tell the difference between the other 2 greats u mentioned maybe you should do your homework. imo kobe's stocks went sky high after this move
lebron will always be remembered for this stupid move and its pretty sad cause he is a great player.

You looking into this way to hard bro...

3rd wheel? so lets all call Kobe A cry - a - baby for acting the way he did a couple years ago..

I dont care for what KOBE did to make his team better, is he a cry-A-baby? yes, do i care about that? NO.. He did what he had to do. nothing more

your looking way to hard into this situation.

like someone said a page back

RINGS > legacy/stats
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pretty sure if we were in the same shoes, i would have done the same thing..

Kiler team winning 55 + games with rest into playoffs > 82 games of getting beat up by myself (maybe winning 50 games with risk of injury ).
Thank you l Knicks Fresh Knick l, tim deucefel is obviously a clown who thinks he is some sports doctrine with his studies from espn, if you as a person working some where and you are the employee who makes the company the most money but you have a bunch of useless co workers around you and you ask the company for more productive workers to make the company the best and time after time and they keep giving you bums would you stay or would you go? this thread really delivers the x-ray to differentiate the people who want to be great from ones that want to be losing bums.
i guess you just dont get it. so you're telling me lebron couldnt win in ny with amare? or chicago? if he went to any of those two towns who would be running things? lebron right? i really think this man was thinking of parties in south beach instead of viewing his role in the nba. the next magic slash jordan, the next big thing.if you guys see nothing wrong with lebron going to another mans city who has already won a ring a player of lebrons stature then i guess its not even worth discussing
roll.gif

his move is one of a 37 year old washed up great seeking a ring at any cost.

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

laugh.gif
Makes no damn sense.
so you are saying Adam Morison can not be discredited?
Here we go again with this ******ation....
It's not ******ation it's a fact a lot of *@@@ players get really lucky and get to ride coat tails of TRUELY great players and win rings. Morrison is a fine example but the list is long of examples.

Lebron isn't as bad as Morrison but LeBron is bad for not running to Miami to ride the coat tails of D Wade and Bosh. Keep in mind that Miami really doesn't need Lebron to be contenders for the future and if Wade didn't get convinced by begger Lebron to let him on the team he wouldn't of been on the team.

Any championship he wins in Miami won't mean *@@@ for peoples arguments for him being considered in the same space as MJ, Magic, Bird or Kobe.

Wrong-o.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom