Official LEBRON 2010 Thread (The Decision: MIAMI HEAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Obviously, we didn't achieve what we set out to achieve, which is to win a championship. But if you're going
to lay all the blame on coach Brown and think that's going to solve everything, you've got another thing coming." Mo Williams

j.p

god

another month of NY talking about how hes coming
smh.gif
smh.gif

i swear lebron DOESNT sign with the knicks the whole STATE of NY is gonna collapse into the sea...

Originally Posted by air max 87

god

smh.gif
smh.gif

i swear lebron DOESNT sign with the knicks the whole STATE of NY is gonna collapse into the sea...

Yes because all of our eggs are in the LeBron basket, we're definitely going to collapse into the sea.  Never mind that unlike Cleveland (and any team with Houston in it as a matter of fact) there are more teams that just the Knicks in the state of NY.  Thanks
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

Yes because all of our eggs are in the LeBron basket, we're definitely going to collapse into the sea.  Never mind that unlike Cleveland (and any team with Houston in it as a matter of fact) there are more teams that just the Knicks in the state of NY.  Thanks
grin.gif
who cares, this is about basketball

all ive heard from knicks fans the past 2 years is "lebron this or lebron that"

lebron isnt signing with yall, then what yall gonna do? no GOOD FA is gonna sign with yall...

Well if you wanna talk about NY as a state collapsing into the sea then I'm gonna bring up other NY teams. But OK buddy, believe what you would like to.

god

smh.gif
smh.gif

QFT i feel you i been saying this for a week now

Originally Posted by coryturner

god

smh.gif
smh.gif

QFT i feel you i been saying this for a week now
The Knicks haven't won a Championship in almost 40 years duke, well be fine if Lebron comes or not Donnie Walsh is to good of a GM to blow our cap space on players like Joe Johnson and Carlos Boozer. It's quite funny that yall have so much hate in your heart for a team that hasn't one anything since yall have been alive.

Edit:  if your 37 years old posting on niketalk i don't know where to start
laugh.gif

and also what's the difference between Knicks fans saying he's coming than a mavericks, bulls, or nets fan ?

the difference is that people think/hope the knicks will never be good again. that's just irrational though. it's bound to happen at some point. might be real soon.

Air Max 87..

I'm here to apologize. Lebron will not be a Knick, I was only joking. He will be on the Chicago Bulls with Rose & Noah, and they will get a sign and trade for Bosh.
Forcing the Raptors to take a bad contract that expires in 2014. Not even Jay-Z or players on the Cavs know what Lebron will do. I'm honestly amazed that you know where he's heading.
You never told anyone on NT you had close ties with Lebron like that. Can you tell us how much was his new Nike contract?

And here we go...
laugh.gif

A King for Washington: Why LeBron James should sign with the Wizards

By Michael Abramowitz
Sunday, May 30, 2010

Picture it: the opening home game of the Wizards' 2010-2011 season. Tied score, fourth quarter. Rookie point guard and top pick John Wall snags a rebound and races out on a fast break, whipping the ball to Gilbert Arenas for a jumper from the corner. Gilbert -- in his rehabilitated, unselfish and unarmed incarnation -- takes a quick look at the basket but pump-fakes, freezes a defender and instead feeds the ball to the Wizards' glorious new small forward trailing down the middle, who takes off from the free-throw stripe for an insane, jaw-dropping dunk.

rest of article in link

http://www.washingtonpost.../28/AR2010052802266.html

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

And here we go...
laugh.gif

A King for Washington: Why LeBron James should sign with the Wizards

By Michael Abramowitz
Sunday, May 30, 2010

Picture it: the opening home game of the Wizards' 2010-2011 season. Tied score, fourth quarter. Rookie point guard and top pick John Wall snags a rebound and races out on a fast break, whipping the ball to Gilbert Arenas for a jumper from the corner. Gilbert -- in his rehabilitated, unselfish and unarmed incarnation -- takes a quick look at the basket but pump-fakes, freezes a defender and instead feeds the ball to the Wizards' glorious new small forward trailing down the middle, who takes off from the free-throw stripe for an insane, jaw-dropping dunk.

rest of article in link

http://www.washingtonpost.../28/AR2010052802266.html

how is that making new york look bad.

there are people from miami, chicago, and CLE in the song too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom