Official LEBRON 2010 Thread (The Decision: MIAMI HEAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agent for Wade, Bosh refutes planning already in place

Agent Henry Thomas on Friday denounced a report by ESPN that stated he had narrowed down a list of preferred destinations for Toronto Raptors free-agent client Chris Bosh.

Thomas, who also represents Miami Heat guard Dwyane Wade, another pending free agent, said he has not forwarded any such list to Raptors General Manager Bryan Colangelo.

"I haven't closed the door on anything," Thomas insisted. "I haven't given Bryan any lists. There is no list. This is a process that is ongoing."

According to the ESPN report, Thomas had told the Raptors that Bosh's free-agency focus would center on the Raptors, as well as the Chicago Bulls, Los Angeles Lakers, New York Knicks and Heat.

A party close to the situation said that while Colangelo has a list of potential trade partners acceptable to Bosh, the ESPN list was incomplete.

Thomas said there is no reason to limit options this early in the process, with free-agent negotiations with outside teams not allowed to begin until July 1 and free-agent signings not allowed until July 8.

"Why would I do that?" Thomas said. "We're still in a process of evaluating a lot different situations."

With the right to opt out of the final year of his contract by June 30, the same deadline as Wade, Bosh would benefit working in concert with the Raptors on a sign-and-trade transaction should he decide to leave.

Under such a scenario, the athletic power forward could then sign for the maximum six years at $125.5 million. Should he sign outright with another team with sufficient cap space, he would be limited to $96.1 million over five years.

Thomas said Bosh is not necessarily wed to a sign-and-trade resolution.

"I can't tell you whether it's a priority or not. Is it going to be evaluated? Sure. It will be evaluated," Thomas said. "But whether it's a priority, we're still in a process of deciding what the priorities actually are."

Nonetheless, a sign-and-trade with Toronto could be difficult for the Heat, with the Raptors hardly enamored of second-year forward Michael Beasley, the Heat's prime trade chip.

With the Bulls or Knicks, it is possible for Bosh to sign in tandem with Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James, another pending free agent. Should the Heat be able to move Beasley's contract, it could be possible for Pat Riley's team to sign Wade, Bosh and another top-tier free agent.

Wade, Bosh and James all are represented by the same agency. Wade has spoken of a possible pre-draft sitdown among the three.

"We haven't decided that yet," Thomas said. "I wouldn't be surprised, for sure, if the guys don't talk to themselves.

"But as far as there being this big pow-wow, where we're all going to get into a room, that hasn't been decided."

jbjchip.jpg
Lebron_James_VI_Wallpaper.jpg

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

OK.. I'm gonna try and narrow down some of these sign and trade scenarios

Chicago - Deng - Hinrich... But.. The Raptors want a PF/C, so you'll need to throw in Gibson or Noah

Deng-Hinrich-Gibson = $20.8M
Deng-Hinrich-Noah = $22.2M

This is added to Raps salary with no Allstar players. That might end it right there
sick.gif

Heats
Beasley-Haslem-Pick- Another Scrub

[color= rgb(204, 51, 0)]Knicks[/color]
Lee-Chandler (even though i don't think we should and will offer Chandler, there was a report saying that the Raps were interested in a sign-and trade for Lee a few months ago
Lee is an all star with better numbers than Bosh in rebounds, assist and steals per game. I kind of blame the injury Bosh had tho
But that's only if Lee accepts that which i don't think he would.

Lakers
Bynum-Vujavic-Farmar
You're getting a Center that is always injured when you need him, an inconsistent shooter, and a decent PG

best for the Raps would be Knicks-(Bulls or Lakers)- Heats
We aren't giving up Noah, Deng, and Hinrich.

Originally Posted by jmause3

Chicago - Deng - Hinrich... But.. The Raptors want a PF/C, so you'll need to throw in Gibson or Noah

This is added to Raps salary with no Allstar players. That might end it right there
sick.gif

Heats

Knicks
Lee-Chandler (even though i don't think we should and will offer Chandler, there was a report saying that the Raps were interested in a sign-and trade for Lee a few months ago
Lee is an all star with better numbers than Bosh in rebounds, assist and steals per game. I kind of blame the injury Bosh had tho

Lakers
Bynum-Vujavic-Farmar
You're getting a Center that is always injured when you need him, an inconsistent shooter, and a decent PG

Fixed
in the right deal, both are gone. That deal is for Lebron, but still.
Noah will be signing an extention sometime in October though...

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Originally Posted by jmause3

sick.gif

Heats

Knicks

Lakers
Bynum-Vujavic-Farmar

Fixed
in the right deal, both are gone. That deal is for Lebron, but still.
Noah will be signing an extention sometime in October though...

i agree 100% i just meant they weren't all gone for Bosh

This thread could set a record by the time July 8th rolls around lol
pimp.gif

Btw, If Bosh somehow lands in L.A....Give Kobe 3-4 more rings that day Bosh signs because their going to be literally unstoppable.

P.S. Is their ANY chance LeBron goes to Dallas? I just can't see that happening

this thread will be the death of NT when ever he sign no way yuku was be able to handle it
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

46 pages already.
laugh.gif

i know this is madness i usually hate Lebron but knowing where he ends up next season is real important, I'm hoping Lebron doesn't end up bringing Bosh where he goes cause if Bosh goes to L.A thats 3 more chips at the least.

Uggghh.. I don't like the look of Boshs eyes at the Laker game.. Look too interested
grin.gif

e87149d94807a0fc36bdd19eb1a2.jpeg

Originally Posted by air max 87

can the lake show even sign bosh? wouldnt it have to be a S&T ?
nerd.gif

Ya it would be a sign and trade
There was a rumor in february about a Bosh for Bynum deal (with other pieces thrown in to make it work financially), so I'm guessing bynum would be the focus of this sign and trade as well

it would be nice to see lebron play together with bosh. a post player who create his own shots. but bosh to the lakers would be an overkill
laugh.gif

I would honestly stop watching basketball if that nonsense went through.

Next I'd hear they would package their entire bench and Fisher to get CP3.

Originally Posted by hawkflight6

Originally Posted by air max 87

can the lake show even sign bosh? wouldnt it have to be a S&T ?
nerd.gif

Ya it would be a sign and trade
There was a rumor in february about a Bosh for Bynum deal (with other pieces thrown in to make it work financially), so I'm guessing bynum would be the focus of this sign and trade as well

i wouldnt take Bynum though, dudes an injury prob......

If Lakers got Bosh.. then smh

Bosh-Gasol-Artest-Kobe-Fisher.. For the hell of it...... Bosh-Gasol-Odom-Artest-Kobe.. Not fair

We wouldn't hear Phil jackson talk about possibly not coaching the following year.. I'll tell you that

no income tax in texas...interesting

what is the cap situation in dallas? can they max out a player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom