Official LEBRON 2010 Thread (The Decision: MIAMI HEAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow. you think a meant a million people at one time stuffed in the garden? or a million people in the next 5 years of years coming to NYC for vacation and walking through NYC seeing countless larger than life billboards, going to a game at the garden, going to the giant NBA store.

tourists don't flock to NYC to see him. they flock to NYC because it's NYC. there would be a bunch of crazy deals going through for him if he was here. you think Spike lee won't put him in a movie? out of site out of mind if he doesn't come. alot of new opportunities would be there for him. local deals mean so much more in a place full of 8 million people. not to mention new jersey which won't have a team in 2 years, and Connecticut.

he can be bigger in another market bigger than clevlend. but he can be the biggest in NYC.

Spin it how you want... All those things you mentioned could be done in any major market... Spike ain't the only director... Larger than life Bill Boards can go up ANYWHERE... millions visit many cities... local deals can be done anywhere...

Bron is already WORLD WIDE man he don't need NY for that.

You should be trying to sell him on winning because that's what he wants to do...

JStar25 wrote:
You should be trying to sell him on winning because that's what he wants to do...

LOL.

Spoiler [+]
not-what-we-mean.individual.jpg

its going to be raining hard in NY (II) 
laugh.gif

so lets see, Lebron has McDonalds, sprite, state farm, nike, 2nd recognizable athlete in China, vitamin water, hp all while playing in Cle. What else can he get if he goes to Ny

so lets see, Lebron has McDonalds, sprite, state farm, nike, 2nd recognizable athlete in China, vitamin water, hp all while playing in Cle. What else can he get if he goes to Ny

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

No income tax and South Beach...it's not that hard to figure out.
No income tax? I think you meant no state tax. Every state in the US must pay income taxes, not every state has to pay state taxes though.

Originally Posted by JStar25

Spin it how you want... All those things you mentioned could be done in any major market... Spike ain't the only director... Larger than life Bill Boards can go up ANYWHERE... millions visit many cities... local deals can be done anywhere...

So he's going to Dallas right? Great owner, great team behind him, seems like the best option right? 

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

You can look at it the exact opposite way.  He has all those things playing in *%#*%@ Cleveland, imagine what he can get playing in New York.

I still think he stays with the Cavs, though.

Originally Posted by What up

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

You can look at it the exact opposite way.  He has all those things playing in *%#*%@ Cleveland, imagine what he can get playing in New York.

Ummm...oh yeah like, sewage advertising, special edition Lebron taxi cab paint, oh maybe they can build a huge statue of him to replace whats being built as the Ground Zero monument. Big $$ right there, I agree.

Because Mcdonalds, Sprite, state farm, nike, being recognized as the #2 athlete in China, Hp has nothing on what I mentioned above. Nathin..

who cares where he goes, he's going to make money either way. People in NY are sweatin because for the last 2 years they thought they had the best shot to get him. Not gonna happen sorry..(i dont even like lebron or care where he goes im just sick of people in ny thinkin he has to go there bc they;re the only big market and only they can make him a globel icon and only they can make him a millionaire.)

Defensive much?

And yes, LeBron can get all those things you mentioned AND more. Also when it comes time to re-up his contracts with the sponsors listed above, he'll negotiate for more money because of where he's playing (if he goes to a bigger market).

Originally Posted by Al3xis

he would benefit financially more in NY than anywhere elsewhere

End of story.

Dude is gonna have his own network on cable television people just dont WANT TO understand.

we do understand but that obviously doesn't mean anything to him because he would be there without a question. he's makin money hand over fist no matter where he goes. if he picks the money and fame then god bless em he'll never win

Whoever thinks Lebron won't make more money than he already will be in New York is clearly out of his mind/doesn't know business.

Originally Posted by John2st

we do understand but that obviously doesn't mean anything to him because he would be there without a question. he's makin money hand over fist no matter where he goes. if he picks the money and fame then god bless em he'll never win

hell never win if he comes here with another all star ? and also with eddy curry coming off the books next year the knicks would be able to improve the team even more.

youre an idiot. i cant wait to see chicago fans faces when he doesnt sign with the bulls 

roll.gif

ill make that a paypal bet if ud like
wink.gif

and the ability to make money through marketing in NY + bonuses > no income tax
Guys like Lebron don't need the Market of NY when they are ALREADY known WORLD WIDE... so the whole NY marketing thing is a bit overrated as well.

Now someone like Bosh could certainly use the NY market...

Globally, it's still Kobe >>> LeBron

He needs an extra push..and NY is that push

Bron & Dirk lately has seemed like the perfect fit for me.

PS. I hope you guys enjoy SportsCenter today cause after tomorrow the circus begins

People act like this man needs more money...or fame for that matter. I don't know where he will go, i don't even think he knows where will end up. Deep down i think he wants to really stay in clev. But I doubt he will.. like i said already i can care less where he goes. i still think the lakers are the favorites. unless he goes to miami but even then i still think they will be too star studded for their ownselves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom