Official LEBRON 2010 Thread (The Decision: MIAMI HEAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is gonna be crazy.
laugh.gif

man i cant believe it starts to tonight

i mean people have been talking about this for 2 years

ill always remember when i saw the sig...500 days until the king arrives...think it was carlos tevez
roll.gif

Everybody's making a big deal out of July 1st. But isn't July 8th the real day of importance. That's when players can actually sign with a team. Too much can happen between July 1st and July 10. Verbal agreements don't mean squat (ie Carlos Boozer-Jim Paxson)

I hope he comes to New York, the garden will be packed all night. It will be good for the NBA and the Knicks can finally be good again city needs it..

I hope he comes to New York, the garden will be packed all night. It will be good for the NBA and the Knicks can finally be good again city needs it..

I hope Yuku works when Lebron signs because S&T is going to go nuts. I expect a ton of people to get banned.

and jefferson is a dummy for opting out... he had the worst season of his career this year and he expects more money.. good luck... i think he did this because he knows this year is a big free agent class and a lot of teams have money to spend... he knows that not every team will get the top 5 FA and will get desperate and throw money out to anyone...but rj is wrong if this is his reason to opt out... i rather get rudy gay at a more affordable price...

Originally Posted by Cant Nobody Stop Me

I hope Yuku works when Lebron signs because S&T is going to go nuts. I expect a ton of people to get banned.
Yuku can't handle when Kyle Korver signs, what makes you think it can handle the lebron onslaught?

Originally Posted by John2st

we do understand but that obviously doesn't mean anything to him because he would be there without a question. he's makin money hand over fist no matter where he goes. if he picks the money and fame then god bless em he'll never win
As long as he gets out of Cleveland, he's gonna win a chip. Miami, New Jersey, New York, etc. still have a better roster, better coaches, etc. then Cleveland does.

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

we do understand but that obviously doesn't mean anything to him because he would be there without a question. he's makin money hand over fist no matter where he goes. if he picks the money and fame then god bless em he'll never win
As long as he gets out of Cleveland, he's gonna win a chip. Miami, New Jersey, New York, etc. still have a better roster, better coaches, etc. then Cleveland does.

smh.gif

If NT lags we, like in the movie the village, go to the site we don't speak of............
nerd.gif

Cleveland haters in full effect
laugh.gif

If ya'll honestly think he's going to sign elsewhere and piss Akron off...yall dont know Lebron.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

laugh.gif

If ya'll honestly think he's going to sign elsewhere and piss Akron off...yall dont know Lebron.

you guys smoke blunts and bag girls together or something?

nobody on NT knows what's on lebron's mind at the moment

Man, if Miami doesn't get Bosh, Bron, or Stoudemire, I'm going to be completely blowed. Carlos Boozer? He's not going to take your team to the next level.

Lebron is going to turn down the chance to pair up with another great player to stay in Cleveland? Because he's loyal to Akron? This opportunity will only happen once.

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

laugh.gif
I don't even argue with fools

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

If it was the AKRON CAVALIERS then he would stay.

but its CLEVELAND man.

smh.gif
 RIP CLEVELAND
frown.gif

laugh.gif

Do you know him personally? If not, there's a decent chance that comment is gonna look real stupid
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

So damn winning a championship, just stay in Akron and make everyone else happy
tired.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom