Official LEBRON 2010 Thread (The Decision: MIAMI HEAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

GIF
LMAO at that GIF.

Lovin' the avatar too. Albert in '82-style robin's egg blues.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Bro I would blow the @!%!**% staples center up if that were to happen.

man if this was about 3-4 years later i think it woulda been a realistic possibility.

with the teams that are interested in him though i think miami and chicago are the 2 best options if he were to leave cleveland with the nets being a wild card due to the russian.
I agree, I have the highest respect for your organizations commitment to win. Hopefully my organization can shake their terrible image and land him along with another superstar. We need another Bulls - Lakers Finals. Nothing would make me happier than to send Phil into the sunset by losing to his former team in the Finals.

GIFSoup

well hes heard all the pitches....we'll know soon enough. a few hearts are gonna be broken one way or another. should be a nervous few days around here, i cant turn on the news or radio for 5 minutes without hearing "lebron" he is the city right now

Looks like a kid on his way to school... he couldn't even wear a suit or at least pants for these meetings?

why should he? who does he have to impress? the GMs and teams are the ones courting him.

the only thing that worries me a little is if TOR wont do a sign and trade w bosh we have no shot to get him then bron wont have his big.

the whole point of these meetings is to convince lebron why he SHOULDN'T stay in cleveland. id say he will stay and these other teams have to show him a good enough reason to leave. he has this cocoon around him here, like a safety net he wont get anywhere else and he knows this

Because it looks sloppy and unprofessional? I'm not really criticizing or hating on him, just noticing it. I know it's not some job interview where he's hoping these guys are impressed with him, but he looks sloppy, that's all.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Because it looks sloppy and unprofessional? I'm not really criticizing or hating on him, just noticing it. I know it's not some job interview where he's hoping these guys are impressed with him, but he looks sloppy, that's all.
That's what happens when you've been allowed to make your own rules.
laugh.gif

It's not even about Lebron like that, I would say the same thing if Kobe, Dwight, CP3, any superstar showed up in shorts. Too casual for a business meeting of this magnitude in my opinion, that's all.

I personally would, but I guess LeBron is at a point in life where his skills are so coveted, he coulda went in his underpants. Pause.

He doesnt look sloppy....Just think of it as casual day at work.

Plus he makes the rules and you gottta pay the cost to be the bosss!

I heard that backpack is actually for him to hold gifts that the teams give to him.

Under the current CBA, he's allowed to recieve items valued under $500.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

eptsportsnbaexperts9263.jpg

Just read the backstory on this, and i really like this pitch. This would've been perfect if these were actual Air Jordan I's instead of Alphas.

It's not even about Lebron like that, I would say the same thing if Kobe, Dwight, CP3, any superstar showed up in shorts. Too casual for a business meeting of this magnitude in my opinion, that's all.

- exactly.

laugh.gif
smh.gif
people kill em with this way of thinking. what exactly is professional? who is this standard set by?? FOH!!

- i get what you're trying to say, but as someone pointed out they're courting him. if anyone falls under these BS rules its them.  you call his look sloppy, i say it looks like a typical athlete during down time, big deal *kanye shrug*.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I heard that backpack is actually for him to hold gifts that the teams give to him.

Under the current CBA, he's allowed to recieve items valued under $500.
roll.gif
at the thought of LeBron actually going back to Cleveland, but visiting with teams just for the free gifts. "Yes, I'll take that iPad! Thank you." *yoink*

LeBron could dress up but he's handled the situation pretty well from what I can tell..

and that's by him not whoring himself out like Bosh/Wade.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

LeBron could dress up but he's handled the situation pretty well from what I can tell..

this
bosh is a loser.....he doesn't have "it" to ever lead a team as a #1 option.....and the way he's went about this free agency thing makes him come off very corny......seriously i couldn't careless where he goes.....i'd rather hear about boozer then bosh 

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

- exactly.

laugh.gif
smh.gif
people kill em with this way of thinking. what exactly is professional? who is this standard set by?? FOH!!

- i get what you're trying to say, but as someone pointed out they're courting him. if anyone falls under these BS rules its them.  you call his look sloppy, i say it looks like a typical athlete during down time, big deal *kanye shrug*.

Exactly what?  You try to point that out like stating "in my opinion" is a bad thing, would you rather I try to state it as fact and come off high and mighty?  I'm not making outlandish claims about him personally or his career, it's just funny to me to see someone wear a backpack and shorts to a business meeting of this magnitude, that's all.  Considering how Bosh has handled himself, posting pictures with Wade and having a camera crew follow him, LBJ has handled it well... like I said, just noticing something.

And professional attire is pretty well-known and understood, I don't know what point you were trying to make with that one.

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

he doesn't have "it" to ever lead a team as a #1 option.....and the way he's went about this free agency thing makes him come off very corny.

Agreed on this statement. Honestly, I'd rather have a player like David Lee or Amare than Bosh. Bosh is lame. Dude doesn't deserve to be mentioned highly in the Free Agency session...I mean honestly, I think Haze put it in perspective; David Lee =/= Chris Bosh.

I'd rather have David Lee on my team. Bosh can go and kick rocks..

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

this
bosh is a loser.....he doesn't have "it" to ever lead a team as a #1 option.....and the way he's went about this free agency thing makes him come off very corny......seriously i couldn't careless where he goes.....i'd rather hear about boozer then bosh 
word bosh been acting like he's hakeem lately. dude is a nobody

I disagree. he's has his team of goons running a muck while he's in a bubble. from Carter to WWW

False. Maverick Carter isn't there to just benefit himself, WWW was; thus leading him to being out of the picture during these discussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom