Official LEBRON 2010 Thread (The Decision: MIAMI HEAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by jbfsu9

Also Courtney Lee is number 6. As is Mario chambers. Would they be able to change numbers without doing the paper work before the deadline?

It's a different set of circumstances. NBA dont give a %@$+ if Mario Chalmers changes numbers
laugh.gif

think about it, why would he have an hour special to say he's staying with the team? its a once in a lifetime opportunity to go to the big apple and you're going to be the main thing in the entire city. not too many athletes would let this go by and im sure he wont. a statue will be built for him in the garden. its a pretty easy decision imo. i really think the bulls would have had a shot if it wasnt for that jordan presentation
roll.gif
 there are no shoes to fill here just starting from scratch. make your own legacy

fkxmv4.jpg

- Employee confirmed shipment
- Colorway never before released
- Boat load of shipment sent to NYC store

LEBRON is KNICK YO!!

its just an hour booked, about half of it is gonna be analyst talking and coverage then lebron talks and what not and after thats done back to talking about his decision.

Originally Posted by jbfsu9

Also Courtney Lee is number 6. As is Mario chambers. Would they be able to change numbers without doing the paper work before the deadline?
during off season when a player is traded and wants that number, if your willing to give it up then its a done deal. no paper work no nothing.

i swear people are starting to disect the smallest details and trying to find the hidden code in them. "lebron made a website and a twitter hes changed...he must be leaving" in my opinion its ridiculous and these "signs" mean nothing. with that being said, is it thursday yet?

roll.gif
Lebron is a funny dude. I'll be watching from my phone at work. The detonator is now set and the timer is running, and on 7/8/2010 between 9 and 10pm est. NT shall explode
laugh.gif
I'm sticking with my sources however
wink.gif

It makes no sense to have a press conference in Ohio to announce you are leaving.

He would never be able to go back.

I keep thinking he wouldn't hold this press conference but then i dont know...I just don't think he's going back to Cle after the Bosh sign and trade there seems like it fell thru....

My gut tells me its either New York or Chi...

Originally Posted by lokiD40

fkxmv4.jpg

LEBRON is KNICK YO!!
They probably also sent red ones to Chicago and black ones to Miami just to have all the bases covered. 

im so tired of hearing all of this loyalty to the cavs crap. people need to realizes its a two way street. the past two years after the playoffs cavs fans are always saying mo williams is a bum and they need to get rid of him. so its fair to say if a player is not getting the job done, a team needs to get rid of them, but its not ok for a player to leave a team that didnt get the job done for him?

If Lebron announces his decision at the end of the hour
smh.gif

This has those reality show reunions written all over it. I can see the analysts running through all the possibilities for 55 minutes and then Lebron emerging to pick one of the five contracts on the table, with the camera zooming in on it after he's signed

Originally Posted by lokiD40

fkxmv4.jpg

LEBRON is KNICK YO!!

stooooppppp
smh.gif

- I hope LeBron knows that he's officially crossed the line and is playing the "villain/heel" role now. He's gonna catch so much heat over this, and rightfully so.

- Please tell me I'm not the only one who sees right thru this $%$%?...all of this misinformation and everything that's been going on..

ESPN had incentive 4 reporters 2 create impression NYC, Chicago, Nets, Miami and Clev all n running 4 LBJ.

prolly apart of the plan the whole time...ESPN is known to "create" news rather than just reporting it, but I felt ESPN was overdoing this just because this is usually the down period in the Sports year.... this here tho, is a whole other level of smh.

And Dwyane Wade & CB4 is making a documentary out of this, which we know will also air on ESPN sometime in the near future.

Lebron James having a press conference in Akron to announce he's leaving would be the equivalent of telling your wife of 20 years your leaving her for your secretary at her birthday party.

There is no way that dude is leaving unless they announce the press conference is moving somewhere else.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

So wait....you guys are NOW believing the @+%@ that Woj dude and Broussard are saying? KNICKS FANS.....don't read into any of that bull. They're just writing to stay relevant. I even heard Skip on First and 10 this morning question Broussard after they brought him in to talk about the Raptors saying they'd OK a sign and trade with the Cavs. Cavs fans that are wishing Lebron stays with your team....do you realize that if he signed back with you guys you have not one tradeable asset on your team and ZERO cap room to work with. Instead of playing with playing with Amare, Bosh, D-Wade or EVEN Boozer he would be coming back to your team strictly based on sympathy. You don't understand how much better Lebron has made your players look over the past few years and would do the same to any other team he goes to. Just look at Kobe's situation...he finally gets another superstar to play with in Pau and he wins 2 championships in a row....with a bench of Farmer, Mbenga, Sasha, Josh Powell and Luke Walton. ALL Lebron needs is his Pau...and your team can't get him that, regardless of these ******ed reports that you're listening to from ESPN. You might say the Knicks are a team that only won 29 games last year, but without Lebron your team is probably going to win even less than that.

Gallo is one of the best shooters in the entire L and is a near 7 footer that they could use at 3 different positions. Toney Douglas is a great defensive point guard that is mature for being only a second year player (he's 24) and I trust him a whole lot more than I trust Mo Williams, Delonte who sure as hell won't be back and especially Daniel Gibson. Wilson Chandler is a hybrid Ariza/Marion type player in D'Antoni's offense. Bill Walker is a sleeper, one of the most sought after players in the nation in high school and was being dubbed as the next Vince before knee injuries in college. He's lost 20 pounds this summer and has regained that explosiveness....he also dropped 28 with 6-10 from 3's in the final game of the season. And who knows what Eddy Curry is doing but he has been in contact with Lebron and supposebly has been working hard. The dude is in serious debt right now and is in the final year of a contract that might end up being his last if he doesn't show out this year so maybe we'll be in for a suprise?

Cavs fans........take the homer card out your $%% and realize that your team is a worse situation than any of which he can pick right now. And that includes the Clippers. I'm not a fan of any of these teams battling it out for Lebron's services either, I'm just being realistic.

word up.

LOL@ ya'll thinking lebron is over-doing with this ... it's cuz ya'll are just irritated by dragging. seems like ya'll can't wait to find out

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

LOL@ ya'll thinking lebron is over-doing with this ... it's cuz ya'll are just irritated by dragging. seems like ya'll can't wait to find out

Umm, he's over doing it because he's announcing his decision on ESPN instead of just signing the damn contract with the team he decides to go to (or stay on). If the meeting is in Ohio, he's staying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom