Official LEBRON 2010 Thread (The Decision: MIAMI HEAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

Theres no way ESPN is having this hour long special only to have Lebron say he is staying with the cav's... and him dragging this out!
There shouldnt be a ONE HOUR LONG special for anything

laugh.gif

There are gonna be a huge amount of people who tune out as soon as he announces his decision... so I'm really guessing that he's gonna drag it out until the end
smh.gif

At least the ad revenue is going to the Boys & Girls club 
eyes.gif
Screw princess and screw ESPN. Im not watching a second of that @+%*. This is 2010, the decision will be everywhere within seconds. I dont need to watch a damn one hour decision special for it.

One hour.... Is the state of the union address even an hour? None of us even know because rarely anyone even WATCHES it.
smh.gif

I hope he comes here to MIA though
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Here's something to chew on. Madison Square Garden stock (MSG) was up about 8% today. There’s been twice as many contracts sold to people betting that MSG stock will rise to $22.50 by the end of the month as compared to people betting it will fall to $20 by July’s end.

Here's my favorite part :
The story is not only seen in the ratio of bulls to bears, it’s also seen in the volatility of the call and put contracts. On an average day, about 600 calls and puts are traded on MSG. More than 10,000 calls and puts have been traded today.

Volatility is also brisk on shares of the stock itself. MSG stock typically trades about 200,000 shares a day. By 2:45 p.m. ET, almost 582,000 shares had been traded.

HMMMMNNNN

This dude is really going to go to the Knicks...why does he need an hour though? What are we taking trips down memory lane with the best of LeBron? Just announce it and move on, he's bout the only athlete who needs and wants this much attention.

Originally Posted by h3at23

It's not looking good Cle

As someone who has no vested interest in where he goes I agree.
ohwell.gif

The barrage of arrogant Knick fans that will flood S&T if he signs with them will be crazy.

Couples with the number of arrogant Laker fans (deservedly so) S&T might implode.
laugh.gif

Hopefully the Yuku servers overload and blow up.  That's another positive about LeBron signing with the Knicks

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

If LeBron stays here, it will be the biggest sacrifice made since Jesus Christ's...

eek.gif
roll.gif

He'll be treated like Jesus if He stays. The Cleveland area needs him SO bad.

laugh.gif
Well I can understand him posting that out of anger. As I type this in the quick reply box I'm on pg 108 and can't see any replies.

Anyway,
laugh.gif
@ even the Bulls reporting he's going to the Knicks.

Lebron in the open court....Lebron Dantoni - usa basketball. Boozer to the Bulls - that Boozer and the CLE/UTAH fiasco, prob doesn't sit well with Lebron, so now CHI is prob not in the running.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom