Official LEBRON 2010 Thread (The Decision: MIAMI HEAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by badmoonRison

Look at this jerk...

lebronjerk.gif

No respect for the common man. "King" James... first this, now he commands his own 60 minutes of Favre glory on ESPN?

Kevin Durant FTW.

pimp.gif
#SWAG
laugh.gif

If Broussard is wrong about this, I hope that scum never gets another gig covering sports for as long as he lives!
smh.gif

Part of me is not surprised. But with all the craziness and stories from "sources", it won't hurt to wait a couple more hours to hear it from Lebron himself.

GO KNICKS!!!

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

LeBron to Miami just doesn't make sense...it will never be his team...he will play with 2 other guys who will def help him win but need the ball to be effective. Who takes the last shot? No way all 3 of them get 30 a night...it just doesn't make sense. The Knicks makes the most sense. 9pm is 18 hours away.

I'd imagine that that's incentive TO go there. He doesnt need to be the man every night, so if he has a bad game, he's got 2 other all stars that can easily fill up the stat sheet. If they ever need to take the last shot, I'd imagine they'd play rock-paper-scissors in the huddle before the play starts. I mean it's only fair.
You have to remember that this is LeBron we are talking about, he is use to being the man. I don't see him having a change of heart all of a sudden because there is a new zip code to play in. What you said makes perfect sense for a Joe Johnson, Rudy Gay or even a Chris Bosh or Amar'e Stoudemire. The 2nd tier stars of the NBA that can't dominate like a LeBron/Kobe/Wade etc.

my boy just told me bron's press conference is gunna be in conneticut? 
how is cleveland still the front runner??

Originally Posted by jumpman247

I ain't playing NBA 2K at all next year, Miami Heat are going to be a cheeser team.

im a heat fan so i been playing with the heat.... but yeah its gonna be nasty online.... the reason i dont even play pick up games online is because 90% of the time its lebron, kobe, d12, melo

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

buuuuuuuuuuut what happens the other 50-55 minutes of the broadcast?
you mean 5 Hours & 50-55 minutes...it's gonna be (technically) a 6 Hour Special (& not puttin that on LeBron at all, that's strictly ESPN hype
smh.gif
).

From 6 PM to Midnight, ESPN will provide blanket coverage of LeBron James' free agency decision.

NBA free agent LeBron James will announce what team he will sign with during an hour-long special on ESPN 9 PM ET Thursday night. Titled 'The Decision', the special will be presented by the University of Phoenix and Bing, with proceeds donated to charity.

Stuart Scott will host the special, alongside NBA Countdown colleagues Michael Wilbon and Jon Barry.

Surprisingly, former ESPN/ABC NBA reporter Jim Gray "will conduct the first interview with James in which he announces his decision." Gray last worked for ESPN/ABC during the 2006-07 NBA season.

ESPN will air a three-hour edition of SportsCenter preceding the special, followed by a two-hour edition immediately following. ESPN had previously scheduled a World Cup special from 8-10 PM, with Baseball Tonight from 10-11 PM.

(ESPN)

If LeBron does end up in Miami...playing with the Heat in 2K11 online should be illegal.

& yea, I wish they all did this in a market that cares more about basketball than Miami. The fans will show up just because of the "scene", but Miami is towards the bottom of 'basketball cites' in the league.

Lemme get this straight. They're gonna steamroll it from PTI to a 2-hour aftermath of the Decision 2010 at 10.
This feels like when Twilight came out, and I couldn't understand how something like that could be so popular and make so much damn money. It's when you realize a new generation just started without you. I must be behind the curve on this new ESPN. I figured a LeBron type would have to kill a @%%@@ to get this kind of d-riding. 

It took 22 years, but I'm getting too old for this %%@$.

murtaugh.jpg

Originally Posted by Noskey

LeBron to Miami just doesn't make sense...it will never be his team...he will play with 2 other guys who will def help him win but need the ball to be effective. Who takes the last shot? No way all 3 of them get 30 a night...it just doesn't make sense. The Knicks makes the most sense. 9pm is 18 hours away.

I'd imagine that that's incentive TO go there. He doesnt need to be the man every night, so if he has a bad game, he's got 2 other all stars that can easily fill up the stat sheet. If they ever need to take the last shot, I'd imagine they'd play rock-paper-scissors in the huddle before the play starts. I mean it's only fair.
You have to remember that this is LeBron we are talking about, he is use to being the man. I don't see him having a change of heart all of a sudden because there is a new zip code to play in. What you said makes perfect sense for a Joe Johnson, Rudy Gay or even a Chris Bosh or Amar'e Stoudemire. The 2nd tier stars of the NBA that can't dominate like a LeBron/Kobe/Wade etc.

Yeah. Yeah. That's true. Still, it'd be madness on the floor every night if LeBron goes to MIA.

I almost think that ESPN is telling all of their reporters to send out false info about where LBJ is signing after the Knicks info leaked, just so people will end up watching his decision.  I would not be surprised if another update comes out again saying he's staying at Cleveland to throw people off just to watch the show.  This whole thing is driving me bat !*** crazy.
nerd.gif

BE YOUR OWN MAN LEBRON! STAY HOME!

I hate this super team, Knicks stuff. Sorry New York but you have many world titles already in every sports.
laugh.gif

I love how everyone was like, NO CHANCE LEBRON STAYS IN CLEVELAND, HE CAN'T WIN THERE!

Now, people catch wind he's probably ending in Miami with Wade and Bosh..

And everyone's like.....

no-darth_vader.jpg

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

LeBron signing with Miami would seriously make the NBA boring.

PREACH. My boy was on some "I'm going to have my popcorn ready. That's my boy, I'll still support him" type steez.
grin.gif
Come on son, COMPETITION not domination.

Why would that ever in life be entertaining? An NBA dream team that rolls over everyone by 20 points.

I know I said it in the last page but LeBron will not sign with Miami. If he does,, it ruins all his goals, inside and outside basketball. He'll never be more loved than Wade in Miami. No chance. He's no longer a single juggernaut but part of a 3 headed monster. That is not good for marketing his image.
There is no chance he's signing with Miami.

I will not post in S&T until Sept 21 (when my school starts up again) if LeBron signs with Miami. Please quote me.

smokin.gif
EzFlash26 wrote:

& yea, I wish they all did this in a market that cares more about basketball than Miami. The fans will show up just because of the "scene", but Miami is towards the bottom of 'basketball cites' in the league.

so what? we only support winners buddy. this city dont care for losers or mediocrity.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

I know I said it in the last page but LeBron will not sign with Miami. If he does,, it ruins all his goals, inside and outside basketball. He'll never be more loved than Wade in Miami. No chance. He's no longer a single juggernaut but part of a 3 headed monster. That is not good for marketing his image.
There is no chance he's signing with Miami.

I will not post in S&T until Sept 21 (when my school starts up again) if LeBron signs with Miami. Please quote me.
your northwestern smartass better be right

Originally Posted by chinoman1782

smokin.gif
EzFlash26 wrote:

so what? we only support winners buddy. this city dont care for losers or mediocrity.

wow you are the true definition of a bandwagon fan...

would lebron actually decide to share the spotlight with wade and bosh?? i don't think so. he also wants his 3rd mvp.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chinoman1782

smokin.gif
EzFlash26 wrote:

laugh.gif
  it's true though   the only time i've ever seen a marlins home game look sold out was in 1997 and 2003.   even during some of the heats good years i would see a good amount of empty seats and i remember the dolphins struggling to sell out their first home playoff game in 7 years when they played baltimore in the first round last year.

Dudes an idiot if he signs with the Heat. I mean...Imagine if they don't win? Dude will be stomped on if they don't win a ring.

Basically what he's doing is he's saying "I can't win it the ring without other superstars". Setting a bad image and example for his self but I wish dude best of luck. I still think he's signin in NY or Chicago .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom