Official Lebron IV Thread Part III

wow..... what the hell happened during the last 5 seconds of the game.....
Team Otaku​
DebateSyndicate​
[E Pluribus Unum]​

Foul by Bruce Bowen, gay ref didn't call it... Buncha bs....... Anyone think the black/black iv's on NDC will go on sale?

bowen grabs lebron with 2 hands but I guess that is not a foul... what the @#%$ is up with the refs ?!

I guess cavs are gonna be the first ones to come out from a 0-3 hole 8)
glasses.gif
check out: nikelebron.net

Sorry fellas, but the Cavs deserve to lose that game. That many layups missed and Andy Varejao driving the lane like MJ when he should be passing the ball back to Lebron.... The Cavs should be embarrassed by that game. Well, hopefully I'll be able to get some game 4 tickets for cheaper at least.
KDog

Check it out! www.sneakerfiles.com

Quote:
bowen grabs lebron with 2 hands but I guess that is not a foul... what the @#%$ is up with the refs ?!
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

worst game I have seen in years..... smh...Damn near broke my camera in disgust so pics will not be as good as previously consider how good the seats were

Quote:
Why NOT get Walton to do it?
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
8)
glasses.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
NBA FINALS... I AM THERE... ARE YOU???
The Unofficial 5th Horseman

Foul, lebron would've scored to tie. The game was over when anderson v. attempted a george gervin finger roll. As far as sweep, not gonna happen. The cavs will come through Thrs and then will be fishing on Monday morning
"Where'd you get those?"- Bobbito Garcia
ISS sucks

Quote:
RU- " Greg, we need you out there... SOMEBODY has to have an interior presence!"

Oden-' Nah,.. I can't right now.... but tell me, where did you get those graffiti's?"

RU- " Mr. Walton, what do you think about Greg Oden?"
Walton- " that he needs to play some games before I talk to um"
Ewing-" I could get um now"

RU- " Grant, your a free agent, interested in the CAVS?"
Grant Hill- " If my wife allows it... she wants me home!!"
:rofl:
roll.gif

..:team TEXAS:..
.:210:.

Quote:
Greg Oden- funny dude

Rock and PO will appreciate these classic quotes..

RU- " Greg, we need you out there... SOMEBODY has to have an interior presence!"

Oden-' Nah,.. I can't right now.... but tell me, where did you get those graffiti's?" 8)
glasses.gif

You should have told him to get off yardbarker, or whatever was the name of his blogging site, and to join Niketalk. :lol:
laugh.gif
For a dummy, you make a lot of sense​

:lol:
laugh.gif
peace.
please excuse me,
i'm wacktose intolerant.

Bill Simmons: Anyone who thinks the Cavs have a chance is a fool.​

YES YES YES HAHHAHAHAHA
MR LEBRON ENDORSEMENT JAMES HAS LOST ANOTHA GAME LOL.

THE ONE MAN TEAM DOESNT WORK ALL THE TIME. IF ONLY CARLOS BOOZER WAS STILL IN CLEVELAND OR MAYBE EVEN RICKY DAVIS? WHAT A SHAME

THE CLEVELAND CAVALIERS AND LEBRON WILL BE PUT TO REST ON THURSDAY NIGHT BY TIM DUNCAN AND THE SPURS.

YEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAA IM GOING TO TEXAS BABY

YEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAA

I CANT STAND WHEN THEY SHOW EVA LONGORIA @ EVERY GAME ITS STUPID. I REMEMBER LAST YEAR WHEN SHE TOLD THE NEWSPAPER THAT SHE DIDNT TELL HER GRANDMOTHER AND HER MOTHER THAT TONY PARKER WAS BLACK LOL. THIS GIRL IS A REAL IDIOT . THAT BROAD IS JUST A JUMPOFF

even though Im not crazy about the Soldiers, Im a sucker for white/gold shoes

and Lebron did it to me again...I see so much potential in the guy, but he just dosent seem to have the true killer instinct in him. he passed the ball way too many times for my liking....passed it to lesser players in key points of the game. The 2nd to last play when he had the semi-break, then pulled up (allowing SA the get their D set up)....drove in and kicked it to Side Show Bob who in turn pulled out some weak spin move that lead to an airball of a finger roll.....I dont know....to me a real leader either woulda took the shot himself or had the respect from his team to have them give the ball right back so that he could make somethin happen. I'd rather Lebron airball that finger roll.....I could live with that. I cant live with him not even taking the shot.

but yeah.....I may have to look into gettin those white/gold Soldiers
Keep Rid and Rashard in Seattle​

In case nobody has seen the picture of these on flight club's website yet . . .
040660.jpg

For awhile it said "Image Coming Soon", but they finally took a pic. What I'd do for these or Fruity Pebbles for that matter. $650 is my limit on both pairs, oh well.

EDIT:

Well, I was messing on PS and messed with around with the All Star Graf's and changed them into something of my own:

3M Dunkman Grafs . . .
zliv3mdunkmangrafot7.jpg

And I also did non 3M Dunkman Grafs . . .
zlivdunkmangraffh1.jpg

Enjoy.
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?
A Free XBOX360 for $1.

sckid20 is back!​

Back
Top Bottom