Official Lebron IV Thread Part III

Just give Lebron ONE guy who can be a go to other than him. Just one. Relieve the pressure a tad. Trade Valleybum.. Hughes, Donyell and anyone else on the end of the bench who is adding NOTHING.

Geez
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

agreed...Bron DOES need help... I mean if he absolutely HAS to pass it to somebody, I wish it was somebody decent. I like Z, but he's not really an outlet that Lebron can pass to in a crunch...he needs a legitimate outside scoring threat along side him. Gibson may develop into that in time....but he's not that right now.

Not to be pessimistic, but seeing as how Game 4 might be the last game of the season, I wonder if he'll break out anything special as 1 last gasp
Keep Rid and Rashard in Seattle​

^ Z's been pretty solid his whole career and has usually performed pretty well in the crunch with his jumper and free throws...that being said hes not really doing much this series. I think the worst thing that happened to the cavs though is boozer jumping ship and them tyring to be bold and picking up larry hughes. i bemoaned the hughes signing the day it happened and to this day, i can't see what he brings to the team besides some decent team defense. I don't think lebron necessarily needs another star with him, but just someone who can hit a damn 3 when it matters...someone like bowen, barry, or michael finley :lol:
laugh.gif
FS: UNDFTD forces, STASH am95, VANS, FUTURA fcFS: Marc Jacobs Vans

Damon talks crap anytime he gets a chance and acts as if everyone's crazy for not having given him more minutes.. so if he doesn't score every minute he's in there.. he's a chump..

Donyell aint what he used to try and be...and that's WAAY less than he's ever wanted to be... so his inconsistant three point game and lack of any inside or mid range game makes him utterly useless on the court.

I don't think Bron needs a solid STAR per say on the court with him... but a Solid guy. Bobbie is good, but he needs to keep coming off the bench as a spark.. because he obviously needs to be that person who doesn't create flow for others.. but acts as a spark as I heard Jalen say today...

He may not be that other person.. but Bron needs a nother point forward type or quasi big man type to have a consistent inside outside game... Z doesn't stay in the lane enough...and no Big Man has to play him as hard as they would a solid Power Forward.. say like Jermaine Oneal.. leaving Gooden to be a Natural Small Forward...

But thats just my thought...
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

I was unable to get any tickets for last nights game but I am headed to the game tomorrow night. Hopefully we can get a win and avoid a sweep.

Chris, can't wait to see the pics! I'll be sure to take my camera with me tomorrow night. Sounds like you ran into some interesting folks at the game.
KDog

Check it out! www.sneakerfiles.com

Quote:
Donyell aint what he used to try and be...and that's WAAY less than he's ever wanted to be... so his inconsistant three point game and lack of any inside or mid range game makes him utterly useless on the court.
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Nike Talk killed Hip Hop.

Damn! Lets go CAVS!... I need a reason to stay in Cleveland sunday night.... lol
Finally, the Pics from game 3.... the one that got away.. >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

gotta pay homage :D
happy.gif
NBA FINALS... I AM THERE... ARE YOU???
The Unofficial 5th Horseman

Funny that you have the Wise LBJ shirt on and he is also standing behind you...LoL
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby ,Carter, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith, Wafer​

Back
Top Bottom