Official Lebron IV Thread Part III

^^^ Sell me the fruity pebbles for a fair price.
F/S: LeBron III Area Codes & SVSM - 12 & 12.5
Jordan V Green Bean & Fire Red 11.5
BlackCat IV - 11
Email:[email protected] & AIM:Jonny91589

Better pic of the SVSM IX's from the Nati Summit:
2000555191678701393_rs.jpg
:pimp:
pimp.gif

Strugglin since January 3rd, 1980.

Does anyone know where I can get a pair of CTK (home or away) or Ohio St's in a 9.5? I don't have any underground connects. Please? :D
happy.gif
TEAM corNhuskers
WANTED: NIKE AIR JORDAN XII BLACK/CAROLINA (NUBUCK) SIZE 10 & LeBron IV PE's size 9.5​

CTK you'll easily find them on eBay and FCNY..as for OSUs....hmm...you need SERIOUS connects to get those...I am mean SERIOUS connects...
FOR SALE AF1 Priority Philippines Inside/Out sz 9 DS LOOKING FOR Lebron SVSMs sz 9 - 10 DSdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

How much money can I get for the Pebbles, 11, DS (Although I probably won't sell...)
I'm Trip. My real name is Trip, no lie. That's all you really need to know

STOP tryin to sell in here. to me you seem like a fraud with your low post count an uncertainty of if you're selling. actin like you want to be held a victim for sellin at a low price (still hundreds of dollars) yet not sendin the shoes. hit Ebay or somethin. :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
See I'm a hustla's hope, I'm not his pipe dreams
So when they speak of success, I'm what they might mean​

FS: Retro Jordan 5(black and silver)sz. 10.5 $165

Whoa... I was curious how much they are worth... Why flame... Really not needed. You need more love in your life?
I'm Trip. My real name is Trip, no lie. That's all you really need to know

Just no selling in this forum buddy... everyone is skeptical because if you have a pair of pebs... you know their worth. There's not a person on this board who can't be aware of their worth.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

Okay sorry. I really wasn't trying to sell. And I don't want to sound ******ed but I really don't know the worth of them, and I'm sorry but I didn't want to go through 39 pages. My Dad's old work buddy works for Nike and got them for me for my BDAY. That's why i was curious. Sorry
TEAMMLLH​
More Love; Less Hate
You know my Real Name's Trip by now, don't you?

Quote:
CTK you'll easily find them on eBay and FCNY..as for OSUs

Only time I wish I was a size 13.

Damn me for being a 9/9.5
Quote:
Maybe I sound like an old fart but I remember when helping people out was part of the fun in the community.

T E A M M I D W E S T
Its Indiana

Quote:
I'd say there about 300 in existence now with two production runs.
FOR SALE AF1 Priority Philippines Inside/Out sz 9 DSLOOKING FOR Lebron SVSMs sz 9 - 10 DSdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

Lebron has his own, as well as his boys.. with a different sole.. which Ru actually brought to my attention.

There was also a limited run seperate to that as well.. I am not sure what the numbers were.. btu I know it wasn't over 50 because of the amount of kicks available even to the underground.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

Quote:
keep the Orange crush and give me the other Dunkmans

No way, Orange/Blue>any colorway.

Quote:
just don't pay over $300 bills. Take a Stand. Prices are coming down
You ain't figure out what I'm about yet, always rockin that this ain't out yet.
You got yourself a PDA and a Bluetooth and you think you're a CEO now.
Team AM FAM​

are those NYCs really worth 400
Team Logic
A flaw in the logic? As long as it's nobody that's in my clique...​
It's called qualifying your statement, try it sometime.​

Back
Top Bottom