Official Lebron IV Thread Part III

Quote:
do yall really think 600 for the NYc's is askin for so much number 1 there a 9.5 only pe that comes in a case all other pe's dont have a box, how many nyc pe's think gonna drop think it gonna be like the highschools or the remixes I dont think so but 500 sounds like he know hes gettin ova on me to how quick he is to offer 500 dollars 4 my shoes what do yall think??????

You do know these aren't a pe right? They were released to the public and sold WITH the case... plus looking at the bottom of the sole in your picture, it looks like you stepped in dog crap with your pair.

^ :lol:
laugh.gif
...dont tell that @#%$ was trying to sell them as DS..smh

no more GR IV's = wa wa waaaaaaaaaaaaah

any nike.com members only releases?

Also, has anyone else seen those fake NYC IV's on ebizz? Good times
RollWaveRoooooollTide

FS (all DS): Lebron IV Birthday (Sz. 12) - $135 and Red Suede Jordan XXI (Sz. 13) - $175

Definitely one of the best releases of the year. Every color of this shoe is amazing. It's just a classic design. But the OG black/white and red is still the best. It's just a classic. I love my pair.

Grabbed my Remix LBJ IV's this morning for $110 shipped from Uptempo. Will be here Monday...Whoo Hoo

Edit: With the way JB is shaping up to become the MC Hammer of the shoe game, I think LBJ's need to take the lead. After a few more choice OG colorways, and the XX3's, I think JB needs to be done.
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby ,Carter, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith, Wafer​

Quote:
Any white IVs for super cheap yet? ThagreatJ, good looking out on the Remix sale...
You ain't figure out what I'm about yet, always rockin that this ain't out yet.
You got yourself a PDA and a Bluetooth and you think you're a CEO now.
Team AM FAM​

Tprel, srr1175, and myself made the journey to ISB Edison, NJ and to say the least Tprel represented the Lebron heads to the fullest. It was a lot of work and a long day but it was a great time. It was great seeing all the kicks and meeting up with lot's of friends to talk kikcs with. Tprel ended up taking home "Best Overall Show". He shut it down....
261584311.jpg
261584400.jpg

261584390.jpg
261584375.jpg

261584363.jpg
261584342.jpg

261584332.jpg
261584323.jpg

261584352.jpg

KDog

Check it out! www.sneakerfiles.com

can someone pm me if they're interested in selling their PE's or any other LeBrons in size 10?

thanks
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI
Team DC/MD/VA
CAP CITY-804​

Big Willie my game is grown prefer you call me William​

wow a lot of heat..

TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Pollard,Snow,Wesley,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

Dunkman IVs....at some point i ll have a 10.5///
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee
TEAM-AF-ONE​

Yippee Remix's are on Swoosh.
You ain't figure out what I'm about yet, always rockin that this ain't out yet.
You got yourself a PDA and a Bluetooth and you think you're a CEO now.
Team AM FAM​

Back
Top Bottom