Official Lebron IV Thread Part III

Quote:
I'm a Bonzi Wells type dude for the most part
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

I put on my first pair of lebrons today. All of you are manginas if you are complaining about the weight. Grow a pair and then put them back on again. I am 6'2" / 185 and they feel no different than the kobe 1's
RollWaveRoooooollTide

^ Agreed. Unless you're 130 lbs., the weight shouldn't be an issue. Hell, I played ball for about 2 hours the first time I played in them, and I didn't even notice the weight. Keep in mind I hadn't hooped fullcourt in about 3 months, too.

Are they heavier than the average hoop shoe out there right now? Probably so. But it isn't like you're running around with an extra 5 lbs. on each foot, like some people make it seem.
TEAM-AF-ONE

jslappas posting their gems...
Great Stuff man!!!

All i know is someone better not post HQ Family Size Pics.. :lol:
laugh.gif

..:team TEXAS:..
.:210:.

Lebrons are amazing, i recommend them to everyone.

They are good for balin and they look sexy. i love all the different styles and colorways that lebron has on these. its going to be hard to beat these. i dont think the Vs are going to be near as good as these in any way.
RIP ISS
2007 members = Straightwacky.

I'm surprised there hasn't been too many underground colorways as compared to the previous Lebrons.

For a dummy, you make a lot of sense​

Quote:
Some of the reasoning behind those decisions, are quite idiotic if you ask me..
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Smith, Davis, Gore...
Friday Night Lights is the best show on TV​

yeah that was my first notion...

^good website as well
Looking for DS size 11.5 or 12:
Jordan XV White/ Columbia

just thought the new commercials were funny.

when he was practicing... he's like "Oh I hurt my back AGAIN!" and at the end he busts out some crazy rhyme LOL

nike commercial
wiselebronhp0.jpg

Quote:
There are MANY, but they will never release to the public..
Some of the reasoning behind those decisions, are quite idiotic if you ask me.. :smh:
smh.gif

:wow:
eek.gif
For a dummy, you make a lot of sense​

Yeah... there are a few other underlying things keeping them from releasing these limited kicks to the public...and i find it to be pure stupidity.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

So you're saying there is no chance or that these impediments may be removed at some point clearing the way for a release sometime in the future? Please elaborate if you can.
RollWaveRoooooollTide

well things like the fairfax IVs are just PEs made for a certain school..they're nice, but nothing special in terms of what we saw with the IIIs.. I wonder about editions such as the "supermans" or "oilers"
Looking for DS size 11.5 or 12:
Jordan XV White/ Columbia

Fairfax and CTK LeBron IV's are ugly.

Man, I wished they released the home PE's. But hey, the Playoff Remix's will do. Can someone post pics of themselves wearing them with jeans?
KING

Back
Top Bottom