Official Lebron IV Thread Part III

My only PE pair, in my size to boot!
262315739.jpg
"Where'd you get those?"- Bobbito Garcia
I'm hated on ISS

I like the ones with the as wiith the graf on them they look funny without it.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

i'm not seeing any neon dunkman IV's on the nikelebron.net site. can someone provide a link? thanks
RollWaveRoooooollTide

FS (all DS): Lebron IV Birthday (Sz. 12) - $135 and Red Suede Jordan XXI (Sz. 13) - $175

All these PE's are making me very depressed.
Wanted: Supreme Dunk High, Supreme Blazer, Homegrown Air Max 90, DQM Air Max 90, Crepe Air Max 90 Sizes 12-13

^
I feel you about the depressesion...I'm even more depressed about how hard it is to find any PEs in a 9...

^ finding PEs in sz 9 isn't hard to do BUT finding PEs at a very good price what makes it difficult...

FOR SALE AF1 Priority Philippines Inside/Out sz 9 DS LOOKING FOR Lebron SVSMs sz 9 - 10 DSdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

For some reason I don't like the non-graffiti ASG's.
You ain't figure out what I'm about yet, always rockin that this ain't out yet.
You got yourself a PDA and a Bluetooth and you think you're a CEO now.
Team AM FAM​

I really like the ASG Graffitis, but I think I would wear the non-graff pair on a more regular basis. Thanks for the pictures Rock.

those navy iv are just too sick!!!!!

too bad no more iv's are releasing... if they are someone hook me up with a size 9

"Those who aren't able to find a more miserable person turn to the Internet and call other people losers, even though they've never met..."FOR SALE: LEBRON IV GOLD ALL STAR SIZE 9.5 DS
WANTED: FOAMPOSITE ONE ROYAL BLUE SZ 9.5

So, what's the deal? You guys keep talking about size runs of Fruity Pebbles and Dunkmans hitting the streets, so where the @#%$ are they? 1 pair of Dunkman IV's on ebay in the last month?

I thought the market was gonna be flooded with PE's? Seems like there's less on ebay now than a month or two ago, although prices remain fairly low.

I can't believe I haven't seen a single pair of OSU's, and I live in Columbus. If a 10.5 exists, I got a ticket for it. That is one shoe I would pay 4 digits for.

:pimp:
pimp.gif

Strugglin since January 3rd, 1980.

All I want is a pair of Sz. 13.5 - 14 Family Sz. (Fruity Pebble) IV's...
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby ,Carter, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith, Wafer​

I have a good memory when it comes to what i see in my time...
I knew i was right about the Pebbles.. :pimp:
pimp.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
IMG_0087.jpg

..:team TEXAS:..
.:210:.

Hmmmmmmmm so the White Bottom Peebs are out there too

Now, I need the see the "23" pair

lol

RU
ITS GOLFING TIME!!!!!!!!​

The Unofficial 5th Horseman

^Tprel and I checked those out at ISB. The kid claimed they were the game worn pair. They are in pretty rough shape considering the $3,500 price tag. Some of the midsole was coming apart and the straps had yellow stains on them. No 23 though.
KDog

Check it out! www.sneakerfiles.com

Pics... since this thread has died....
Rock- thanx for the weekend jumpoff and a sneak peak of the collection... u tha man!

ITS GOLFING TIME!!!!!!!
The Unofficial 5th Horseman

IMO the lebron IV is the best shoe released this year
Team Pistons
We got the best kicks in the League
OLSM #1 in Michigan MSU 4L8O15S16T23!42

^ I would have to agree it is definitely one of the best. That first colorway is just perfect. And after finally playing in them they are definitely one of my fav's this year to ball in next to the M3.

Back
Top Bottom