Official Lebron IV Thread Part III

newest bron pickups first real PE bron pick ups for me...hopefully not the last.....

5xf8vb5.jpg

53emfba.jpg

T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee
TEAM-AF-ONE​

nice fairfax's ^

i finally saved what i think is enough money for the fruitty pebbles now the search begins
TEAMMARVEL

i m lookin for a pair myself...10.5-11.....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee
TEAM-AF-ONE​

PO

aint lil dude wit the crown one of the sweet sixteen cats?
See I'm a hustla's hope, I'm not his pipe dreams
So when they speak of success, I'm what they might mean​

FS: Retro Jordan 5(black and silver)sz. 10.5 $165

^PO, the little white dude is the one that was pushing the sales of the shoes. Kept telling us that his brother has a hookup. That kid from that MTV show was holding babies and taking pictures like was the president and @#%$. I just sat back and chuckled. The "game worn" Fruity Pebbles were pretty rough. Some of the midsole was coming apart and some stains on the straps. Price tag was $3,500 I believe.
KDog

Check it out! www.sneakerfiles.com

His sweet sicteen is on MTV right now. It's a shame
TEAMMLLH​
More Love; Less Hate
You know my Real Name's Trip by now, don't you?

So sorry, didn't mean to double post. But I just finished the epsisode

His parents bought him 2 brand new cars. The kid got a BMW and a Range Rover

I mean for a few seconds I was pretty jealous... I only have a 2001 Jeep...

Then I realized I like my Jeep a lot. My parents are pretty well off, and I'm happy they had the mind to raise me right. You just look at that kid, Colin, and go... Shameful...

(I'm not trying to hate. It's not my team. But come on)
TEAMMLLH​
More Love; Less Hate
You know my Real Name's Trip by now, don't you?

I know that kid's Father is in the music business, but I haven't heard anything his Father had a hand in.
King
718/212

$3,500?

smh.

even when the gold 20.5.5s first first surfaced outta nowhere on lebron's feet in the playoffs two years ago, dude wanted "only" $1700 for the allegedly game worn pair.
peace.
pardon me,
i had to
laugh at that.

Seeing all of these pics just makes me mad....nike has cut short what the 3's anbd the 4's could have done. But at least with the 3's we got some limited releases...but after the bundle drama I see why they didn't do it for the 4's..... :smh:
smh.gif
TeamLakers
Kobe This...Kobe that.​

^ Yeah, saw that tdog but it was a replay of Criss season premiere, season already started 3 weeks ago :wink:
wink.gif
FOR SALE AF1 Priority Philippines Inside/Out sz 9 DSLOOKING FOR Lebron SVSMs sz 9 - 10 DSdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

^^
dag i'm gonna go watch that on on-demand

has anyone seen the first colorway for less then 80??

I haven't gotten any of the colorways at my outlet mall, and i'm waiting on them to go 80 or below before i cop some.
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI
Team DC/MD/VA
CAP CITY-804​

^ That kid is nothing but a punk.

I don't even worry about kids like him who are given everything....cause they don't have the mental toughness to succeed when things don't go their way. I'd rather go through struggles and amass that status MYSELF.

His sneaker collection was garbage...his clothing was garbage...and his "Glacier White Timbs" were some wack G-Unit boots.

His dad however, was cool as hell. Again, HE built that family's status...so he gets all my respect.

You can tell that kid has zero athletic ability too. :lol:
laugh.gif
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK
The B.O.P.​

Back
Top Bottom