Official Lebron IV Thread Part III

my wish: we get a member's only release this summer
6ba55vm.jpg
Looking for DS size 11.5 or 12:
Jordan XV White/ Columbia

^ the samples are nice. i'm hoping for these, imo better than the birthdays.very clean looking.
sampleremixyi2.jpg

Quote:
just found out I will be there June 10th perhaps for a meet and greet... but I say some time in July or August is cool if you all can make it happen.

Po, Can you imagine if I got Chris a "Good 5 Minutes" with Kenzo? I would be giggling the entire time, cause I know it would be a passionate 5 minutes and Ru prolly wouldn't wear ANY Heat as to not distract from his 5 minutes!! lol
:lol:
laugh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

..:team TEXAS:..
.:210:.

Quote:
but I say some time in July or August is cool if you all can make it happen.

Quote:
I will be there June 10th
8)
glasses.gif
:evil:
devil.gif
8)
glasses.gif

Quote:
passionate 5 minutes and Ru prolly wouldn't wear ANY Heat as to not distract from his 5 minutes!! lol
Dunkman II's :evil:
devil.gif
:evil:
devil.gif
laugh.gif

Quote:
Link:Wow..Where you get these from?..These are pretty hard to find!..Find these on the Net?...

Quote:
If you ask him to sign them, he thinks your'e stupid and makes sure you know what your'e really asking
roll.gif

Quote:
Ru, what would you ask if you are reading this?..
After Me.....There Is None
The Unofficial 5th Horseman

Just give me 2 minutes with Link. I only need 2 questions...

1. Would you mind sending me a pair of size 10 dunkman IVs? (as I hand him my mailing address)
2. Don't worry about where I got my China iv's, would you mind signing my dog Jager's shoes?

http://photobucket.com
13 different LeBron IV colorways.....and counting!

Quote:
congratulations, any chance of any more iv's releasing?
:\
ohwell.gif

Quote:
LMAO!!... thats exactly what he told me in NYC when I had him sign my Oregons...
Then he looked at my feet and saw the Gold 20.5.5's and said, " Geez, you got those too?????... I really loved working on those....."
roll.gif

Quote:
1. "So, is it true that you have my Grails that we talked about in NYC ready to go in a sz 11?"
2. " Come on Ken.... thats some on why the IV's are not doing well... you didn't let me to post the real !!"
3. "Did you know PO changed his AVATAR because of me?"
laugh.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
used
..:team TEXAS:..
.:210:.

JSlappa.. Priceless Pic Fool!!! :rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
Quote:
P.S.
I DID smash the girl for those who are wondering....

Unreal! That was pure comedy!! I would hope you piped watchin some ole David Carradine Kung Fu type of stuff!! :tongue:
tongue.gif

As far as Ken goes, he's still be cool as the other side of the pillow with me. Still responds to emails and is genuinely interested in whats going on with the REAL Consumers..

And if ANYONE knows Ken in any realm, you know he's not one to respond much to emails!!! :b
tongue.gif
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

Dang, Kookcle just dogged my Basset Hound! LOL Are you jealous because he can wear two pair of shoes at one time?

jslappa, i was thinkin of buying those svsm from you but it looks like they have been worn :lol:
laugh.gif
Team Philippines
Member No.58

Tsikenjoy....Come on man, only the right shoe has been worn once for a pic. LOL There is no creasing and no sock pill on the inside lining. Jager didn't even walk around in them....He just stood there like "what the hell are you doing Jslappa?"

Clearly my dog doesn't call me Jslappa...........He calls me idiot just like my wife and kids.

I need to figure out how to get my hands on some pe's
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998​

Back
Top Bottom