Official Lebron IV Thread Part III

Quote:
define "fair price".....the big sizes will still be there, but the sz 11 and under are going to be expensive.

I'm hoping that the Pebbles and ASG Graffiti stay in a $400-$500 price range. So i'm just gonna set some cash aside and wait for them to pop up on ebay in a 11-12.
F/S: LeBron III Area Codes & SVSM - 12 & 12.5
Jordan V Green Bean & Fire Red 11.5
BlackCat IV - 11
Email:[email protected] & AIM:Jonny91589

I haven't seen any real info in a while..just pics that make me go crazy....

Is the IV done or will we be seeing something in the near future?
TeamLakers
Jim Buss Is The DEVIL! Please Wake up Mr. West....​

Quote:
Hey Gouki (Angel love your avy...get psyched for Alpha 3 everytime i see it, but which SF is it from?).....is 475 reasonable for a 9.5-10 or should I expect to have to pay 550+ for pebbles?

um...heres the thing..i have only seen one sz 9.5 for sale, and that had the bape price of $1500...I would hold out on those...there are way more pairs than you think..Just hold out and wait for things to happen... If you want them now, then expect to pay upwards ofr $700+..as for the avy, i am pretty sure its from Marvel Super Heroes vs Street Fighter

Quote:
I'm hoping that the Pebbles and ASG Graffiti stay in a $400-$500 price range. So i'm just gonna set some cash aside and wait for them to pop up on ebay in a 11-12. .....
I am one with no friends nor family......
Satsui No Hadou.....
Where I walk, i walk alone...​

OK.... lets get rid of the comparison of the Supermans and the Pebbles

The reason that the Supermans dropped so quickly in price was two-fold
1. another production run was done in August of last year to add to what was already out there from friends and family.
As Rock and PO both said... the ASG's and Pebbles are not a NEW run but what WAS supposed to be the ONLINE releases on ndc.
2. EBAY mirage- those pairs of Supermans were listed and relisted AND relisted to give the impression that there were more than it really was
Why didn't u see that same "FSR" of Gold 20.5.5's and Dunkman III's??
there were not as many as u were led to believe...

Be patient folks ( As Angel said) you have waited THIS long.. what, is a little longer going to hurt?? lol

Quote:
Dont Hide in A Closet... Be a Man.. Address Me in Person....

The Unofficial 5th Horseman

<<<<<<< Patiently waits.....

In the mean time who wants to post up some more pictures to make me jealous?

^ agreed where the pics! lol
FOR SALE LEBRON IV PE'S SIZE 12 DS WHITE/RED/GOLD!!!!! INBOX ME ASAP!!!!

hey whats the lebron wearing? All white soliders?
Syracuse orange-

2003 national champions

can some of my Cleveland folks PLEASE post one Brian Fernado's aka Mr BOP BOP BOP's prediction of a Pistons sweep? LMAO!!!

Post some shoes since your predicting playoff series is suspect

lol
Quote:

Is anybody else kind of upset that Lebron is playing on the Biggest Stage of his career and having some really memorable games and plays and he's doing it all in some DAMN SOLDIERS!!!!! IMO, It would be so sweet to see King James doing his thing out there in some sick PE IV's that we've never seen.

Whatever keeps getting the W's I guess

ebay ebay ebay ebay ebay ebay ebay ebay ebay ebay ebay ebay ebay​

mr fernando's

4yqqeww.jpg

^cosign hopefully lebron wear his lbj4 black/crimson colorway..GO CAVS!Coach Mike give some playing time to shann0n brown so that he can give nasty D to chauncey..

^cosign hopefully lebron wear his lbj4 black/crimson colorway..GO CAVS!Coach Mike give some playing time to shann0n brown so that he can give nasty D to chauncey..

The IV's (although visual masterpieces) were too bulky for even LeBron... the Soldiers are a better fit, lighter, provide more court traction than the III's and IV's
I don't like them like the 20.5.5's but.......
Quote:

Yeah.. I am surprised they didn't give him something Real Proper Like.. but then again.. we'd have people complainin he's wearing something the masses or mini masses can't get...

I like the Dunkman Soldiers..but the white one's are too bland for me.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

I don't understand how after 50+ games wearing the IV's this season, now Lebron deems them to be too "bulky or heavy" I thought they used the titanium model of Lebron's foot to develop the damn things in the first place. Nike can't even give ONE PERSON what they want when they're working hand in hand with them trying to provide the perfect shoe. I just feel that it's a bad look when you're trying to market a shoe to the public as the "top of the line" performance shoe and even the athlete whose signature it is won't wear it in his most important games of the year. The Soldiers just do NOTHING for me personally, but I don't care is Lebron goes out there in some open-toe flip flops as long as they keep winnin. :wink:
wink.gif
ebay ebay ebay ebay ebay ebay ebay ebay ebay ebay ebay ebay ebay​

"Made To The Exact Specifications of Championship Athletes" haha. Remember those days? I guess that doesn't include modified Non-clown toe IVs and Sheed's Zoom Force 1s? I am guessing there is no way Nike could use that slogan anymore.

"Made Pretty Close To The Exact Specifications of Championship Athletes...Although Their Colors You Can't Get"

LEBRON HAHAHAHHAHAH

SO CLEVELAND TIED THE SERIES 2-2 HAHAHAHAHA

DETROIT PISTONS WILL WIN THURSDAY NIGHT AND I HOPE RASHEDD DUNKS ON LEBRON . RASHEEED SHOULD WEAR THE AIR FORCE 25 SUPREME .

REST IN PEACE TO THE CLEVELAND CAVALIERS

BOP BOP BOP

Man, there is just know way I want to spend more than $500 a pair for the pebb's and ASG. The HWC seem to be the only other pair I would buy right now. It's hard enough finding my size in the high school PEs.

http://photobucket.com

Looking for:
SVSM Home size 10
HWC size 10
Fairfax Away size 10
Pebbles size 10
ASG size 10

Quote:
I don't understand how after 50+ games wearing the IV's this season, now Lebron deems them to be too "bulky or heavy"

He probably stayed with the IV's because he needed to promote the shoe.

Isn't that part of the reason he switched to the Soldiers also? So people would see him wearing the shoe that's going to be releasing soon.

Back
Top Bottom