OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

tempted to order...

How do you take pics of your ID creations with the caption and everything?
Choose the option on the right that's says "make a poster". Then you can download and save to your hard drive.
Thanks.

I made a Cool Grey ID

I would pull the trigger, but not a fan of the black airbag.

Don't understand Nike giving a plethora of color options for pretty much every aspect of the LeBron X IDs expect for the airbag?

There isn't even a color option for a white air bag, which is what I want to complete my IDs.

not wasting extra money on a Nike+ version, that's KD id money right there :lol:

Still trying to figure out best tweeks for South Beach colorway
Yeah I agree I'm looking for the best tweeks for the SB color. It would be easier at least for me if the air bag choices had a few more options like grey, white, pink.

I would pull the trigger, but not a fan of the black airbag.

Don't understand Nike giving a plethora of color options for pretty much every aspect of the LeBron X IDs expect for the airbag?

There isn't even a color option for a white air bag, which is what I want to complete my IDs.
^^ agreed completely with that statement all i want is a teal or even pink air bag and those Vices would be bought

so only the reg version lets you change the swoosh outline color?

pure breds are sick. everyones so busy tryna re-create some SB's that the bred colorways have been forgotten about...

Thinking of ordering these this weekend , still not sure which option to choose . Wether the diamond swoosh or regular
nikeid

or
nikeid

nikeid

Opinions, which is better or is the idea just crap? Kinda was liking it but then the enthusiasm slowly faded...

Inspiration:

SKEETER

I like the top pair more...

But how much would you actually wear them...

Thats how I decide on whether or not to buy a pair. I picture them in person and on-foot.

Here are a couple more I just made...digging the top pair more

Back
Top Bottom