OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

so I am assuming that everytone that orders the NON-jeweled swoosh pair their logo comes in white correct? :nerd:

this was suggested i do this design with purple swoosh not black .. thoughts?
2vrzj1g.jpg

heres the black swoosh version
2igenvt.jpg

extra:
teal swoosh
182075.jpg

Last edited:
first ones are definitely the nicest color-blocking IMO. If you could have a purple airbag, that last picture would be so dope.

so today makes one month since i ordered my IDs. there is a tracking # but it is not live.
correct me if im wrong, but due to the delay past promised/quoted time of 3-4 weeks, cant we complain and get a discount code for future purchase?
its been 4 1/2 weeks and probably still about a week out. not even making the new time of "5 weeks".
thanks

so today makes one month since i ordered my IDs. there is a tracking # but it is not live.
correct me if im wrong, but due to the delay past promised/quoted time of 3-4 weeks, cant we complain and get a discount code for future purchase?
its been 4 1/2 weeks and probably still about a week out. not even making the new time of "5 weeks".
thanks

It hasn't been 5 weeks yet... What would you complain for?

so I am assuming that everytone that orders the NON-jeweled swoosh pair their logo comes in white correct? :nerd:
For the most part..... I got the non-jeweled swoosh in black with a pink outline and my logo come as the black jeweled..

It hasn't been 5 weeks yet... What would you complain for?
because when i ordered, on the 14th of october, 5 days after release, quoted time for delivery was 3-4 weeks.
NOW, it says 5 weeks for orders placed, but that is not what was shown for orders in the beginning.

Add some white speckles to the swoosh and the swoosh on the medial side and these would be :x :smokin for xmas pairs

to anyone wondering, i ordered my pair on 10/11... havent gotten the word on any type of update until i contacted a rep via live chat the other day. i asked what the status was being that it was almost a month and to my knowledge they are supposed to arrive within 3-4 weeks. she proceeded to tell me that they would ship by the 13th (yesterday, but they didn't) and that she was sorry but they "ran out of materials." i didnt even order a SB colorway. i did a KD galaxy with a teal sole (to look as if it is slightly glowing bc i didnt want the grey, white or clear blue sole) i told her that this was sudden and nobody informed me of the delay and that i was aware about teal uppers being backordered but not teal soles. she apologized. i then proceeded to ask her for some sort of compensation for this lack of communication and having to wait extremely long for a pair of kicks. she generated a 10% off code for next purchase... i was hoping for the 20% :shrugs:

the next day i get the delay email from nike lol smh. i guess it went through their computer that i was upset about the delay. email goes as follows:

This email is regarding Order #: XX

If you have already received a shipping confirmation, please disregard this email.

Thank you for your order. Unfortunately, we were unable to ship the merchandise by Nov 11, 2012. We regret any inconvenience this delay may cause you. Your merchandise will ship on or before Dec 10, 2012. If for any reason you are unwilling or unable to wait for shipment of the merchandise, please click here to cancel.

To continue with your order, you do not need to do anything at this time.

We do not anticipate any further delays, however, please be aware in the unlikely event that we are unable to ship your merchandise by 12/10/12, your merchandise will be automatically canceled.

Thanks again for your understanding and patience. We regret the inconvenience caused by this delay and look forward to getting your merchandise to you at the earliest possible time. If you have questions, please contact NikeStore.com Customer Service at 1-800-806-6453 .

Thanks!

Sincerely,
NikeStore.com"

ON OR BEFORE DECEMBER 10TH!!?? i dont think i can wait that long honestly, i can cancel the order and order again and still get them before that time. the rep said they would ship within the next 2 weeks but i guess they say december 10th to cover their *****? im contemplating cancelling and just reordering 2 more pairs and using the 10% off... ultimately it would delay my shoes but theres no telling if im going to get them anytime soon anyway....

the other problem i have is that i bought the jades in size 14. my first pair of X's (i bought the blue diamonds sz 14 but didnt want to keep them because i wanted the jades more) anyway, the X's seem to run super big.... i wear 13 in jordans and all other nikes... 14 in lebron 9's and kobe 7's.... but size 13 in lebron 8's. WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST IN TERMS OF SIZING ON THESE? my foot slides out of my jades and now i have to figure out if i want to find a trade in a 13 or 13.5... im pretty upset about this... now im hearing the id's run even bigger than the GR's and i ordered myself a 14. smh. i dont want to wait all this time and then they are even bigger than the jades..... and i have to send em back anyway?

what do you think i should do? this is ridiculous on nikes part. alot of people dont have the option to go into a store and try on a pair every time a new signature shoe comes out. do you think they would accept a worn jade as a return? are there any solutions on how to "stuff" the shoe or something so that it wont slide off when i take a step? the x is very similar to the 8 in design and im beginning to think to just cop a 13. any suggestions? im stressed out about all of this, in general. delayed nike id's, jades that fit too big but i wore them once already and the suspense of wondering whether or not a sz 14 ID will be too big when i finally get it..... smh

well.. i just cancelled the order. wasted a month of my time waiting for nothing. smh. gonna reorder but just dont know whether to go with the 13 or 13.5

Here's my original design. Nothing spectacular but I just like black with contrasting colors that adds a little pop. My second pair that's being built right now will be more eye-catching. Little bit of Inspiration from the Crown Jewel with a splash of my old high school colors. The Pink Flash on the swoosh border is not as vibrant as the Dynamic Flywire, but it's not a big deal.

First time wearing the X and it's not as cushioned all around like the 8 V/1, the midfoot jewel plate kinda digs to the side of my foot if laced tight because of the minimal padding on the side of the shoe. 8 V/1-2 >> X in terms of overall comfort. Here's some untouched indoor and outdoor pics. Black is more graphite color depending on lighting.

Last edited:
Pointguy, that's team red right? Would you say it's basically maroon? Wish it was available on the the upper, itching to make a CTK pair.

Nike Gave Us Sleepers (Dust Bags) With The Crown Jewels Which I Thought It Was A Nice Touch So I Made Sleepers For Every LeBron X I Picked Up So Far, Here's A Shot At My Sleepers For My NIke ID's..

Nice Twnty8! I remember nike would give you a nice drawer style box and suede dust bag for your ids. Now we get these cheap paper thin boxes. :smh:

Nice Twnty8! I remember nike would give you a nice drawer style box and suede dust bag for your ids. Now we get these cheap paper thin boxes. :smh:

Thanks, Yea bro that was the good ol days.. i still have that bag

Back
Top Bottom