OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Went ahead and bit the bullet and ordered my Drunkmans off of Nike ID

I ordered a pair on November 2nd and got the email saying they have started building my and have not (knock on wood) received an email like the one posted a few pages back saying his pair was moved back and may be cancelled. Is it inevitable at this point? Haha

why was returning them for full refund not an option? nike has never given a fight about returns for QC issues, or what they call FD (factory defect)
i just returned some shoes to the local nike outlet that i ordered from orlando outfit cuz they fit too tight, and i wore em 3x
Wanted The Color So Badly...Thats Y I Said It Wasn't an Option For Me 

I ordered a pair on November 2nd and got the email saying they have started building my and have not (knock on wood) received an email like the one posted a few pages back saying his pair was moved back and may be cancelled. Is it inevitable at this point? Haha

I ordered a pair on the 9th and it was started on the 9th as well. I think we're good if we didn't use the atomic teal.

for those whose ID's run a half size bigger compared to the retail X's, is the size difference on the actual length if you compared them side by side? Or is the difference somehow with the padding making them feel a half size bigger?

Whats up, A fellow NTer Hit me up asked if i can post his pics he doesn't know how so I'm helping him out.. Heres some pics of [COLOR=#Red]FSMW2213's [/COLOR] I.D.'s

Back
Top Bottom