OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

SOME OF YOU GUYS HAVE SOME GREAT ID'S... I STILL FIND THE OPTIONS A BIT LIMITING AND SOME OF THE ID'S LOOK A BIT OFF... STILL STICKING TO RETAILED PAIRS
I feel the opposite I like the ids better in most cases than the retailed versions.

You're five for five Peru....all home runs!

Forget LeBron, Nike should sign you to a special ID endorsement deal. Your creations are a better advertisement for the X than anything Nike could do to promote them. 

Had to wear them again...

These are filthy. I would have doubled up if these were a regular release.

Nice work

Will these get a GITD sole in the future???

Will they bring the elites into the MIX??

Hesitating to get any more ID's because of the possibilities forth coming

Wish they would NEVER take away options, just add add add

These are "more awesomer" then the GR. (SC quote, if u watch u know)

Peru's iD throughout the thread... :smokin :smokin :smokin and TWNTY8's Galaxy iD making a strong showing. Never get tired of that one! What else you got coming in fam? :D

Last edited:
Just ordered my new babys yesterday morning

54u3pt.png

now im wondering about timetable...I got my "started" email.

Ya'll guys waiting a full month?

Last edited:
Anyone use the atomic green?  On the site it looks similar to the volt so I'm just curious how color looks in person.

Anyone use the atomic green?  On the site it looks similar to the volt so I'm just curious how color looks in person.

I got a pair with an atomic green textured swoosh, lace lock, and translucent sole coming Monday. The upper is the dark green. Will post pics then.

Just ordered my new babys yesterday morning
54u3pt.png

now im wondering about timetable...I got my "started" email.
Ya'll guys waiting a full month?
I'm goin on my 6th week 
mad.gif
. I don't see how Nike is gonna have these shoes done and shipped by Christmas with the Dec 3rd deadline. (not talkin about your pair just speaking in general.)

finally had a few minutes to take some pics outside...

dsc00597b.jpg

dsc00591eh.jpg

dsc00592qq.jpg

dsc00596j.jpg

dsc00595lt.jpg

dsc00594vs.jpg

dsc00593qe.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally got my IDs yesterday after 1 month and 3 days of waiting. I am pretty satisfied with my product and the colorway I did. Very similar do some already posted here but I decided to go with the original colorway of the blinks. I added a little twist to make them look more like blinks. here they are sorry for the crappy pics 

^^ nice pics. Atomtic teal actually looks really nice in direct sunlight. i like the lighter hue to them compared to the other pics indoors

Back
Top Bottom