OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

finally got mine - very satisfied...probably gonna do a couple more when the new materials / colors drop

Not a fan either but it's pointless to slander someone who paid for them out his pocket

stop hating bro!
hate is a sickness!
AND NO YOU ARENT HATING BECAUSE YOU DONT LIKE THEM. YES YOU ARE HATING BECAUSE YOU ARE SUPER EXTRA WITH YOUR CRITIQUE.
:smh:
and for the record they arent my cup of tea either, but its all good.

shut up man

they are ugly.

if its ugly im gonna say that. if i like em im gonna say that

get over it

im not here to place nice guy like im talking to 6 year olds

Datpiff... I don't think anyone has a problem with you disliking a pair. It's how you go about voicing (typing) it is the problem.

No need to be so negative.

Datpiff... I don't think anyone has a problem with you disliking a pair. It's how you go about voicing (typing) it is the problem.
No need to be so negative.

look we are all grown men

lol like i said before

im not talkign to kindegardeners that are showing me their drawings

i dont have to tailor my responses just not to offend ppl

I assure you guys there is nothing wrong with Zach13g's pair :lol: It's the angle and the fact he is shooting while holding up to the sky the camera is playing tricks on ya'll :lol:
Nice rendition of HWC if that was what you were going for. Last year's first game id were sick, what's the surprise this year?

Last edited:
^ your right :wink:, you can see my white pair I took the photo the same way & it looks like the HWC pair.

here's a crappy pic of the same shoe with the camera angle slightly different you can see the airbag looks more normal but even this angle isn't perfect.

no surprise yet, lol. waiting for new options.

Last edited:
Here's the pics of my ID's..Sorry for the crappy quality of the pics..Couldn't find my good camera..
The Admiral:

I'm very pleased with how they turned out..Now I just have to find an old school Spurs shirt to go with em..And once I find my good cam and it stops raining I'm going to take some outdoors shots..
Very nice, now find someone to sell you their orange lace locks to really set it off. I was looking for orange to go with my floridan aways but I came across pink instead so I took it. Some people don't like the lace locks, just ask and you might get lucky. They do make take more time to lace proper with them but I think lacing the shoe in general is a PITA so I don't plan on doing it anytime again soon.

i'm not even reading dude's posts anymore; i just saw on the thread preview this is still an issue. it's not even the negativity--it's the screaming out to the world "everybody look how cool i am" and sending out disses that are the same as begging people to laugh with you or give you props, for weeks. if someone wants to act that way, i'm going to feel sorry for that person's social skills before i get offended. i hope people let this die and get back to the shoes

Last edited:
i mean it would make a little sense if the point of this post was to elicit feedback on designs, but all the disses are just so out of left field--and as a result so desperate sounding--because nobody is asking anybody what they think of final products. the point here is to show the community: look, if you choose these colors on nikeid, this is what the finished product looks like. be inspired by it, don't be, it doesn't matter--the bottomline is, here is the finished product. to butt into a context like that and feel boss enough to feel like people care about your opinion...as i said above...just kinda sad

Thanks for the kind words guys..Tomorrow is supposed to be nice around my way and I'm going to try to get some nicer pics cause the one's I posted don't do them justice..

You guys think they will make a matte finish option for the upper available eventually on iD? I love my pair but I always wonder how dope it would be if the black upper wasn't shiny and the accents would pop with a matte finish.

NIKE: if you're reading this, make it happen! Lol

thats ugly as ****
why did you waste ya money on these
they dont even look attractive
terrible design and colors and execution
lol

Did you lose sleep son son?  Waste? First I didnt pay full price and if I spent 10K why you mad? lol

Do you... I'll do me. 

By the way... you aint been on NT long if you think its full of grown men .... Im probably one of the oldest around but thats neither here nor there.

Perhaps you need anger or envy management.  Did you even post pics of IDs up or are you just here to either hate or ride others?

Either way... enjoy.

^ your right :wink:, you can see my white pair I took the photo the same way & it looks like the HWC pair.
here's a crappy pic of the same shoe with the camera angle slightly different you can see the airbag looks more normal but even this angle isn't perfect.

no surprise yet, lol. waiting for new options.

man these are beautiful.

i already ordered the HWC 7s

next is the HWC 8s orange ones

then down the line ur pair is on deck

whats up everyone, here is my attempt at my Fav Bron kix ever

orange HWC. i like em, but they look more of a creamsicle colorway to me.

heres my pics

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom