OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Neither. I actually went my own route with it and used stadium grey as the base color. Still kept the traditional colors of the dunkman series (volt, grey, dark grey, black, and white) though.

I wanted to make a white and grey based dunkman ala the 2's (since those are my favorite), but the color options are too shiny :smh:

I just don't know about the bottoms yet to order them

Black upper or volt upper dunkman??

Neither. I actually went my own route with it and used stadium grey as the base color. Still kept the traditional colors of the dunkman series (volt, grey, dark grey, black, and white) though.

I personally think the Stadium Grey would have been the way to go, I had these cooked up back when the ID's first dropped, just never pulled the trigger :smh:

Some of the creativity and designs on here are amazing. The amount of talent as far as color-blocking on this website alone surpasses anything I've seen Nike release this year. It's almost as if companies are trying to be too wild these days (volt, those crazy Adidas camo things that college teams were rocking, the UnderArmour shoe that looks like a snowboarding boot lol), when simple and clean still does the trick, IMO, of course.

And why is it I look at all yalls stuff, get inspiration, then go to the iD site, create something and think "nah these aren't that great...". I think it's either because a.) you always like what you don't have or b.) the price or c.) A and B lol.

Keep em coming though, love seeing the creations yall come up with!

Some of the creativity and designs on here are amazing. The amount of talent as far as color-blocking on this website alone surpasses anything I've seen Nike release this year. It's almost as if companies are trying to be too wild these days (volt, those crazy Adidas camo things that college teams were rocking, the UnderArmour shoe that looks like a snowboarding boot lol), when simple and clean still does the trick, IMO, of course.

And why is it I look at all yalls stuff, get inspiration, then go to the iD site, create something and think "nah these aren't that great...". I think it's either because a.) you always like what you don't have or b.) the price or c.) A and B lol.

Keep em coming though, love seeing the creations yall come up with!

simple is still the way to go...imo we get that feeling because the ID design process doesnt translate well. thats why its great to come back to NT and see how the colors actually turn out.

although, IMO, the volt lebron x is one of the best of the line.

Last edited:
To all the people who ordered the gold or pewter upper I called an spoke with a person whontold me b/c of the Chinese new year the production process was super backed up nd most shoes should be shipped out the 19th/20th. Also if you complain about the super long wait they might give you a pronounced code for 20% off regular Nike purchases or 10-15% off Nike id products. I ordered the gold upper on 2/13 so I feel ur pain as far as waiting goes.

Hey does anyone have a coupon code they want to swap me i have a normal nike.com 10 percent off but not for ID. ALso anyone have updates on the championship 9 color ways??

Back
Top Bottom