OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

While the options for the Elites are nice the price is beyond crazy #smh|I

I will live that price is a turn off ... Can't wait to see pics of them when you guys order tho !

:lol: yeah I'm just messin with you man but yeah they do need to put a better green up there. Or try using a white base that may work
still might try it since u can return ID's. maybe the green is darker in person

A few of my favorite designes so far (obviously inspired by some of my favorite's) but not sure if I'm going to pull the trigger on more than one on account of the price jump.

Last edited:
kinda sucks that the carbon fiber is only black, limits the options in terms of choosing colors. Some cw's just look weird with the black in the middle there.

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl: the color blocking is atrocious. I'm good Nike. Beside IDing regular X's, they've been a failure in terms of being aesthetically pleasing.

if i get a pair, i might just keep it simple...but paying 320 for simple just doesnt seem right

or...

inspired by

Last edited:
^ Quite true. Then designs people would have never thought twice about will instantly become "fire." Not complaining, though, I guess we as humans need to try to find meanings or connections with things we like, so that liking them doesn't seem so random..

The colorblocking does suck. Some colors are not available on every part. The CF color change can't be change which would have opened up a plethora of ideas. They really limited choice on airbag and laces :x :smh:

This is the best I could come up with, could have been so much better :smh:

Last edited:
agreed about CF and color blocking issues. I'll have to start saving now if I plan on purchasing before the XI comes out.

Back
Top Bottom