OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Does anyone know I the translucent soles for these will yellow. I'm about to I.d. A pair and I wanted to know before O actually pay for them

Does anyone know I the translucent soles for these will yellow. I'm about to I.d. A pair and I wanted to know before O actually pay for them

They will over time. I have 3 iD's with clear soles. But they seem to yellow much much slower than a JB clear sole. Plus I clean them after each wear but that's me.

Ok guys, UPS dropped off today, and again iD doesn't disappoint. Red upper is amazing and the pewter swoosh is great as are the lace locks but I took them off. ICEY sole as well, too bad it will yellow over time, but that is the price you pay. I also did the midsole speckles myself but have some touch ups to do later today. Enjoy guys.

These look great Man! [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji]

I broke down this week with reality sitting in on the upcoming "Champs Pack" so I ordered my own "Championship" Elite ID, only major difference being I changed the sole as I hate clear soles yellowing over time, and I wear mine too much to want to worry about that.

Inspiration:

Another long 5 weeks (or slightly less)...

Any chance the Elites will stay up on ID and get a price cut after the 11's release? I got some standard X's so I think i'ma skip the Elites and ID a pair of this years Hyperdunk model which looks dope. If the Elites go on discount i'll snag a pair haha

Speaking of discount, does anyone else see that 10% discount ad at the top right of nikeid? Idk if its legit or not 0_0

Any word on additional options on I'd? Suede hopefully. ... yeah very farfetched I know.. lool

They add suede and it's a wrap I will go ham. It can be just 2 colors for all I care but I doubt it.

Any chance the Elites will stay up on ID and get a price cut after the 11's release? I got some standard X's so I think i'ma skip the Elites and ID a pair of this years Hyperdunk model which looks dope. If the Elites go on discount i'll snag a pair haha

Speaking of discount, does anyone else see that 10% discount ad at the top right of nikeid? Idk if its legit or not 0_0

Nope on the price cut

What discount ad are you seeing?

I broke down this week with reality sitting in on the upcoming "Champs Pack" so I ordered my own "Championship" Elite ID, only major difference being I changed the sole as I hate clear soles yellowing over time, and I wear mine too much to want to worry about that.

Inspiration:

Another long 5 weeks (or slightly less)...

more like 3.5 weeks now

more like 3.5 weeks now

Truth! My last order came in at around 25 days. Just like a few of the guys a couple of pages earlier in the thread. Not sure if it's become more of a streamlined process or there aren't as many Elite orders. Either way I'm sure non of us are complaining!

Truth! My last order came in at around 25 days. Just like a few of the guys a couple of pages earlier in the thread. Not sure if it's become more of a streamlined process or there aren't as many Elite orders. Either way I'm sure non of us are complaining!
Yeah, my last Elites took 26 days from order to delivery, I would not mind if these new ones took the same!

Mon-
Those look awesome! That's exactly how I made mine...can't wait! Any ideas of a good I.d. To go w the palm hat?

Thanks man. I actually just got e palm hat sorted and will have it in a few days. I'm gonna see what it's like with my south beaches. If that does t work I don't know. Would love to get a custom pair of the champ pack lows done

Where Can I Get This Hat?!!
I got mine on eBay as well. Most expensive hat ill ever own. I managed to pick up the other palm style hat for a bargain though. They pop up on eBay and some people take the piss with the price but some people have a bit of sense and you can't get them for a good enough kick. It cost $50 in store so 70-80 for something you can't buy anymore ain't too bad, just gotta keep looking

Back
Top Bottom